Early Entry Questions (1 Viewer)

theaeneid

HSC
N/A
I am new to the NSW HSC and don't fully understand when I can apply for early entry.

Do the dates fluctuate depending on the University/course, or do applications all open on the same day?

Do accelerated subjects count in the application?

And finally, do they take into account my school report (ranks, marks, comments, etc), or is just my NESA year 11 grades on the website?

Thanks!

liamkk112

HSC
I am new to the NSW HSC and don't fully understand when I can apply for early entry.

Do the dates fluctuate depending on the University/course, or do applications all open on the same day?

Do accelerated subjects count in the application?

And finally, do they take into account my school report (ranks, marks, comments, etc), or is just my NESA year 11 grades on the website?

Thanks!
different stuff for all the unis, including dates

just google the uni u want + early entry, they have all the faqs and info there

carrotsss

HSC
different stuff for all the unis, including dates

just google the uni u want + early entry, they have all the faqs and info there
adding onto this I’d recommend you make a list of all the unis you want to apply for and when they open and then check it regularly, it’s pretty easy to miss the dates if you aren’t paying attention

iane

HSC
Hi quick question, I’m not very familiar with the early entry system. Does the universities just look at your year 11 reports and conduct interviews or do they go through other things as well? And is early entry very competitive for schools like Macquarie or UTS. I heard that Sydney and UNSW don’t accept early entry now due to the sheer popularity of the schools. Let’s say without any extracurriculars and above average grades e.g. Some A and some Bs ranked in top 20 of the school, top 100 school, what are the likelihood of getting early entry.

carrotsss

HSC
Hi quick question, I’m not very familiar with the early entry system. Does the universities just look at your year 11 reports and conduct interviews or do they go through other things as well? And is early entry very competitive for schools like Macquarie or UTS. I heard that Sydney and UNSW don’t accept early entry now due to the sheer popularity of the schools. Let’s say without any extracurriculars and above average grades e.g. Some A and some Bs ranked in top 20 of the school, top 100 school, what are the likelihood of getting early entry.
it’s not very competitive at all at any uni, it’s just based on your yr11 grades and sometimes a few very basic questions and maybe extra curriculars for some unis. tbh your grades look better than mine and I went to a worse school and got into pretty much any early entry (incl stuff like actuarial) so I reckon you’ll be fine

lxrnahj

HSC
hi what do you reckon the chances are for early entry for me ? my grades in year 11 were pretty bad but i do have some extra curriculars and work experience i can put on and i also go to a selective school ranked in the top 10?

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)