Early Entry Offers What do I do? (1 Viewer)

ScuffedlineTV

HSC
Hey, I have received 2 early entry offers, 1 from UTS and 1 from Macquarie Uni.
They are not my first preference as I much prefer going to USYD.
The two early entries are my back up plan just in case I don't make it into USYD.
What should I do with the offers I have right now, do I have to accept them now? or can I leave it as it is until UAC offers finish.
If I accept now, will it block me from receiving UAC offers, and does it charge me a fee if I enrol and then decide to decline later.

Thank you

zaddiaone

HSC
accept the offer now cuz later you can retract/withdraw from it if you want. Another option could be to accept and defer if you would like, that way you have a chance of not totally loosing your offer if you get what I mean. When I graduated last year, I accepted all of my offers and later enrolled in the actual uni I wanted to go to when I changed my mind, accepting them didn’t hold me from receiving offers from uac anyway.

Calculator17

HSC
Yeah I got 3 offers, One unconditional from Macquarie, A gateway offer from UNSW, and an offer from UTS. Lucky that I applied to all the early entry uni's that had economics haha. But yep accept the offers immediately because you can always retract them later, it just means that you have the offer locked in, doesn't necessarily mean you are studying there. More than likely, i'll retract my Macquarie offer after hsc and go for uts

ScuffedlineTV

HSC
accept the offer now cuz later you can retract/withdraw from it if you want. Another option could be to accept and defer if you would like, that way you have a chance of not totally loosing your offer if you get what I mean. When I graduated last year, I accepted all of my offers and later enrolled in the actual uni I wanted to go to when I changed my mind, accepting them didn’t hold me from receiving offers from uac anyway.
thank you
ill do that rn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)