• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

early childhood education (1 Viewer)

janieee

HSC
can anyone gimme some ideas or suggestions about childhood education in macquarie uni? thanks.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
Apparently, and don't take this as verbatim, because I've only read on the uni website.. that their Early Childhood Program is one of the best in Australia.

I'm planning on doing a post graduate crossover course in Early Childhood Education and Macquarie is the only uni that offers such a thing... so that rates them well in my books :D

lil_miss_spoilt

HSC
Im in my 3rd year of Early Childhood Education at Mac uni and it is EXCELLENT. The resources are great and Macquarie uni is known to have the best program for early childhood education - and it does. The lecturers and tutors all have experience in the field and are always willing to help, the practical's are full on but give you great experience for the future. Hope you went well in your HSC janiee and best of luck with your future

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
Thanks for the info about macq. I'm looking forward to doing my post grad studies there next year.......

SJ

HSC
I want to go to Macquarie to do ECE but i don't think i'll get the UAI so im thinking maybe Notre Dame... anyone have an opinion on that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)