EA scholarship (1 Viewer)

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
not EA (electronic arts) but EA (energy australia)

is this one really prestegious (ie 99.5+ UAI)?
ie. should I save 50c stamp and part of a tree

cause the unis doesn't really advertise it and even UOW offers it...

does anyone know how this one is offered? is it one position amoung all of the unis it is avaliable at?

it is 14k a year + Industry Training

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Lol, I really think they are gonna be inundated with letters :p

jayz

walking
from my understanding, this scholarship is 80k for 5yrs which includes 2-3yrs industry trainning during your summer break, i dun think it requires 99.5plus.
the schloarship is offered at USYD, UNSW and UTS
chek out their websites

SoFTuaRiaL

most industry scholarships which have industrial training as part of it dont require as high a uai ... u'll prolly need only abt 95. but what they do look at is criteria such as leadership skills, extra curricular activities etc. u get the picture.

wogboy

Terminator
HSC
A friend of mine currently has the Energy Australia scholarship for electrical engineering and had a UAI of 98.7, just to give you an idea. But go ahead apply for it, you've got nothing to lose.

jayz

walking
to wogboy:
does your friend have to spend all his holiday time working for EA or does he take time off study to work regularly for EA? (i.e. every second week)

wogboy

Terminator
HSC
to wogboy:
does your friend have to spend all his holiday time working for EA or does he take time off study to work regularly for EA? (i.e. every second week)
He just has to work for EA in the holidays (summer and winter holidays, between semesters). I don't think ALL off his holiday time is spent working, but most of it (probably about three quarters) is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)