EA Scheme or whatever its called (1 Viewer)

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
I got my UAI today and it was 74.85 (fucking disappointed so much). I know it might be too late, but is there a chance that i can submit an EA Scheme application regarding a disadvantage i had during year 12?

The thing is, my stupid career adviser didn't say anything about this scheme.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Rory

HSC
I'm in the same boat, rofl but I got a way worse mark than you - It's not definitely too late to submit for EAS, the UAC people are sending me the forms because the guy we talked to is pretty adamant that I fill out the forms and try because some unis do take late EAC entries. So it's worth a shot.

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
Rory said:
I'm in the same boat, rofl but I got a way worse mark than you - It's not definitely too late to submit for EAS, the UAC people are sending me the forms because the guy we talked to is pretty adamant that I fill out the forms and try because some unis do take late EAC entries. So it's worth a shot.
So you really think its worth a shot?

Where can i get the forms from because its good to send one anytime soon.

Rory

HSC
I think anything is worth a shot really, better than doing nothing at all. You should call UAC and talk to someone about your UAI and explain what your disadvantage was, where you want to go, what you want to do etc and see what they have to say. They'll send you the appropriate forms, or you can get them from your local tafe. Also I'd try calling the Uni/s you want to go to and see what alternative entry schemes you could go for, my mum plans on calling all the uni/s I applied to on Monday to talk this shit out with them. So yeh, it's worth a shot to explore ALL possible options.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)