E4 raw mark?? (1 Viewer)

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
I'm pretty sure my raw is 57 or 58. If i dont get E4 i will kill you :')
lol what are you worried about? That's easily e4 :) Unless your school ranking is very low and you're at the bottom of the cohort (which I doubt lol).

ataratar

HSC
What would a 51/70 scale to? If its e4, is it enough that my internal rank is 5th in a school that is ranked about 35th?

bookwormtiff

HSC
Hmm... ok so 52-3 worst case scenario *breathes* if BoS decides to be randomly mean and takes off marks for messy/terrible working.

Ahhh what if you're ranked low in cohort? The school as a whole is ranked well so would that balance out to E4?

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Ehhhh?! That much? O A O'

But the test was actually very reasonable so how high could the cutoff rise? *prepares for worse-case scenario*.

Thanks so much for the estimate, though! :> It's really appreciated.
Yeah legit. Even though it was reasonable, the e4 cut off wont change by a lot or anything. No worries! :)

rated

HSC
no way was it harder than past years LOL

I found it suprisingly easy and anyone who knows me will know that me and 3u are not friends
Every cohort is different and also the number of students undertaking maths has dropped quite a bit over the years and is still dropping. Which kinda means those who are WILLING to do maths will do it - typically the cohort might be stronger for 2014, who knows...

LandCo

HSC
N/A
Guys, what does it take for to get an 80+ (Scaled) out of 7.
thanks.

photastic

HSC
I don't know how i got here but wow, our estimates were way too low :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)