E3 Conference Impressions (1 Viewer)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
When the Wii came out it had potential to be a good console and be innovative but yeah everything bar Twilight Princess(ignoring the control scheme) and Super Smash Bros. pretty much sucks on it.

badquinton304

HSC
disappointed in sony's showing.........lacked the innovation expected at this stage in the ps3's life.
I am just happy that out of the 3 platforms it looks to be the one pumping out real quailty gaming titles.

ugh

Kinect looks like the worst. Until full virtual reality is made, ie: you run everywhere + move around and do whatever and shit, it shouldn't be released. They always provide a hyped up and limited experience that gets boring after 30 minutes of play. Controllers are the only way to do it at this stage, imo.
Exactly. The voice recognition is not bad, but the biggest problem is that it lags and it cant really handle the complexity of motion required for any real practical gaming use other than just showing off the concept. All 3 companies have jumped on board with this shit, sonys move still uses buttons, but even so they should just fuck the goldfish market and stick to pumping out quality titles.

Last edited:

mirakon

nigga
HSC
When the Wii came out it had potential to be a good console and be innovative but yeah everything bar Twilight Princess(ignoring the control scheme) and Super Smash Bros. pretty much sucks on it.
What about

Metroid Prime Trilogy
Okami
Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition
Mario Galaxy 1 and 2
De Blob
Mario Kart Wii
Monster Hunter Tri
Trauma Center New Blood
Super Paper Mario

Also a lot of classics on wiiware

Last edited:

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I haven't played Okami, I've been considering Metroid. Mario Galaxy is just Mario is space. I spent more time yelling at pricks blue shelling me before the line than enjoying myself with Mario Kart. Resident Evil 4 haven't played, Super Paper Mario=remake.

And I'd rather not pay for games I already own...

mirakon

nigga
HSC
OMG OMG
OMG OMG
OMG OMG
OMG OMG
OMG OMG
OMG OMG
OMG OMG
OMG OMG
OMG OMG
OMG OMG

Deus Ex: Human Revolutions trailer instant eyegasm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)