E3 2012 (1 Viewer)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
yeah its certainly an interesting concept. Nintendo tends to get the most out of their hardware in their first party titles, often its the 3rd party ones that tend to be gimmicky. Here's hoping that other developers can make the most of the concept.

Also, I'm expecting them to reveal what Monolith Soft and Retro Studios are working on tomorrow, as the former released Xenoblade Chronicles last year which was an absolute masterpiece and the latter are easily one of their strongest development teams and perhaps one of the most consistent in the world. Enough of this Nintendoland bullshit, where all da fzero, starfox and metroid be at?

Interesting to note is that one of the few first party titles shown so far, Pikmin 3, does not require any of the fancy stuff the wii u gamepad does. I think they should have prioritised a title that demonstrates the gamepad a bit more and left pikmin 3 for the next day.

Last edited:

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
FIFA 13 seems like a massive disappointment

mirakon

nigga
HSC

i have no idea what the hell i just watched but it looks freakin rad

its like katamari, pikmin and cheesy japanese superhero tv shows all rolled into one

mirakon

nigga
HSC
quite impressed with "the last of us" so far. Its good to see its more "gamey" than uncharted yet still as organic and cinematic (at least thats what it looks like so far)

Thief

!!
HSC

wii u > ps3 in terms of graphics in this vid. interesting.
shouldn't it be, though?

considering how much older the ps3 is, if the wii u didn't even reach the standards of this gen's consoles it would be a bit embarassing for nintendo.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i thought wii u was simply going to match current gen visuals, since wii was comparable to like ps2.
might get a wii u sometime then.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
shouldn't it be, though?

considering how much older the ps3 is, if the wii u didn't even reach the standards of this gen's consoles it would be a bit embarassing for nintendo.
Nintendo has always been about the gameplay and not the graphics as its a family oriented system.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I'm hoping they didn't COD-ify Halo

And I'm hoping MS or Sony just show something similar to how nintendo presented the Wii U last year
Bungie is no longer pulling the strings on the halo franchise.

In saying that, Bungie has inadvertently been thrown into the spotlight with investigations of its funding company and revealing that ~10% of Bungies employees are working on a secret project aimed at a multi platform release.

:jizz:

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
Bungie is no longer pulling the strings on the halo franchise.
A decent amount of 343 employees were ex-bungie though
and the game looks pretty promising so far

In saying that, Bungie has inadvertently been thrown into the spotlight with investigations of its funding company and revealing that ~10% of Bungies employees are working on a secret project aimed at a multi platform release.

:jizz:
So keen :D

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
fuckan hell i want the gears of war games to come out on pc so i dont have to get an xbox to play them (they're awesome).
and wii u looks interesting.
but no time for games.
fackun hell :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)