Dylan Moran (1 Viewer)

4lettersdown

HSC
freakin brilliant comedian... if you haven't seen black books, check it out on youtube. I also highly reccomend his "monster" standup

rant

&&&&&&&&
HSC
fucking love dylan moran, i actually got into his stand up well before black books.

'like totally' is art

Lentern

HSC
His stand up is pretty good, some very clever rants, the one about the Irish and their getting out of WWII was pure genius but it's nothing like black books. With Bailey(and a never ending list of great guests, Simon Pegg, David Cann, Kevin Eldon, Omid Djalili) to bounce off he's hilarious. When watching his stand up I just end up thinking he could really do with a partner to work with.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Him and Bailey complement each other extremely well. However, his solo standup stuff is just as entertaining.

4lettersdown

HSC
hmmm yeah Im quite fond of Bill Bailey too. actually I'm halfway through "cosmic jam" actually.... but he never seems quite as succint as Moran (and therein derives some of his humour I suppose)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I personally prefer Bailey, there's just so much variety in his stage shows. :) Although, the king of non succint and rambling stories would have to be Ross Noble.

adamcg

HSC
ZOMG, i got tickets to his stand up show on may the 3rd at the enmore
YESSS.

I saw him last time he came out, freaking hillarious (despide the unatrualy large person sitting directly in front of me..)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)