dvd burner (1 Viewer)

mojako

HSC
phizz said:
Also, if you want super cheap DVDs; you can't beat eBay. I scored 75 for $26.

But beware, about one in five scrue up. But it depends on what brand type you get. For example: the mona lisa brand are the worest, followed by Multipoint.

Theres only one batch which came high quality and that was the green Digital matrix brand.

In the end it comes out more economical, except if you end up with the mona lisa brand. I feel your pain if you do!
it doesn't include postage, does it?

btw.. do the digital matrix discs get hot very quickly? (like if you put it in ur drive just for 10 seconds and then get it out)
how many bad discs have u got with digital matrix?

doe

HSC
N/A
awesome guys, thanks for the info!

SYNeR

LITEON LDW-411S + Princo DVD-Rs = good & cheap.

I've never had any problems with different brands of discs in my Lite-On drive & the problems I've heard from others usually are fixed with a firmware update..
Princos are cheap, but I've never had any problem with them.. They'll read in my xbox, dvd player, and anything else I throw them at..

So yea, I recommend Lite-On burners.

grimreaper

HSC
The pioneer 109 is $111 at msy, it burns + and - DL at 6x I believe - definately one of the best burners out at the moment and will produce few errors with just about any media

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
I've found TDK dvd blanks to be reliable, and a brand I can't put my finger on (just a white blank label on the disks) to be unreliable. If you want quality, then buy disks that have more of a reputation, but if you really need to save money, then you may get some disks with errors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)