Dutch Politician Suggests to Ban the Quran (1 Viewer)

Raaaaaachel

HSC
jb_nc said:
I'm not the one making the claim. I'm regurgitating the views several Popes'/Catholic dogma have had on the Bible and its level of "absolute truth".

Show me a statistic poll where your argument is verified.

jb_nc said:
Again, where did I say this. You seemed to have missed it before.
You didnt say it, but its implied by your anti muslim rantings. Will you now conceed that you are not qualified to speak for all muslims or make generalisations that imply they all have a particular belief?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Raaaaaachel said:
Oh really. Post your evidence for that here then...
Use a bit of sense. It's true you just need to be observant to see it. Just look at....

- The number of Christians that break commandments all over the place.

- The behavior of society in general (which is apparently made up of mostly Christians) that goes completely against most religious values.

- The number of Christians (of all denominations) in the entire population compared with the number of that actually attend Church.

- Applications of literal interpretations of the Quran in Islamic countries... prison sentences and stonings for a start.

- Opinions of Muslims living in Muslim counties of people with values other than those shown in the Quran.

... and that's just the start of it.

taylor427

HSC
Islam is actually a really peaceful religion.

people are ignorant about muslims because they know little about the religion, and that little is that there are some extremeist dumbasses who ruin it for the rest of muslims.

I am not a muslim.

but i do know that at the heart of islam is peace, and not violence,

it just happens that violent dickhead terrorists, are also muslims, muslims which do not practice there religion, and do not refer to the Quran for there actions.

I know this because i do Studies of religion lol.

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
taylor427 said:
Islam is actually a really peaceful religion.

people are ignorant about muslims because they know little about the religion, and that little is that there are some extremeist dumbasses who ruin it for the rest of muslims.

I am not a muslim.

but i do know that at the heart of islam is peace, and not violence,

it just happens that violent dickhead terrorists, are also muslims, muslims which do not practice there religion, and do not refer to the Quran for there actions.

I know this because i do Studies of religion lol.
Doesn't really matter if Islam is really a religion of truth. It all depends on the way people interpret any religious text.

The only religion I can link with true peace are Buddhists. :/ Their extremism was displayed in Vietnam against Diem. They didn't attack anyone else, monks burnt themselves in a display of protest. They did not initiate a call to arms of the people, just protested.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Raaaaaachel said:
So, all Christians believe the bible is absolute truth? If there is one person that doesn't that invalidates your argument. viz:

Raaaaaachel said:
Im trying to prove that Christians (all christains) view the bible as the word of god
All Christians?

Raaaaaachel said:
Doesnt it show a certain degree of hypocrisy that Christains hold the bible to be the absolute truth, yet they interpret it selectively?
So absolute truth equals the word of God... Yes. You've drawn that conclusion yourself. For if the Bible is the word of God, then absolute truth exists.

Now, can I find a poll which states that 99% of people view the Bible as absolute truth (leaving 1% that doesn't thus invalidating your argument)?

The people groups least likely to believe in absolute moral truth were Baby Busters (i.e., those 36 and younger - only 13% embrace absolute truth), Catholics (16%) and adults who are not born again Christians (15%). The groups most likely to endorse the existence of absolute moral truths include Baby Boomers (i.e., people 37 to 55 years of age - 28% of whom embrace absolute truth), adults who attend non-mainline Protestant churches (32%) and born again individuals (32%).
Sum up:

13% those born in 1965 or later.
15% of adults who are not born-again Christians.
16% of Roman Catholics.
22% of all Americans (24% among women; 20% among men).
24% of those born in 1945 or before.
28% those born between and 1946 and 1964.
32% of those who attend conservative Christian churches.
32% of adults who are born-again Christians.

http://www.barna.org/FlexPage.aspx?Page=BarnaUpdate&BarnaUpdateID=102

Now, greater that 1% of Christians believe absolute moral truth doesn't exist so how can the Bible be just that? After all the Bible is the ultimate source of morality and truth for Christians but if they believe there is no such thing as absolute truth... Absolute truth would encompass everything including morality.

Now, this post here:

Raaaaaachel said:
My point is not that the bible is automatically wrong, but saying that something should be accepted as a moral belief, or worse still enshrined in law simply because the bible advocates it is a deeply flawed argument. Get it!
Oops, just disproven you.

You didnt say it, but its implied by your anti muslim rantings. Will you now conceed that you are not qualified to speak for all muslims or make generalisations that imply they all have a particular belief?
lol, the only Muslim who's posted in this thread contacted me to say I was a good poster. gl hf.

beentherdunthat

HSC
Snaykew said:
:/ Their extremism was displayed in Vietnam against Diem. They didn't attack anyone else, monks burnt themselves in a display of protest. They did not initiate a call to arms of the people, just protested.
... and where did that get them?

Raaaaaachel

HSC
jb_nc said:
So, all Christians believe the bible is absolute truth? If there is one person that doesn't that invalidates your argument. viz:

All Christians?

So absolute truth equals the word of God... Yes. You've drawn that conclusion yourself. For if the Bible is the word of God, then absolute truth exists.

Now, can I find a poll which states that 99% of people view the Bible as absolute truth (leaving 1% that doesn't thus invalidating your argument)?

Sum up:

13% those born in 1965 or later.
15% of adults who are not born-again Christians.
16% of Roman Catholics.
22% of all Americans (24% among women; 20% among men).
24% of those born in 1945 or before.
28% those born between and 1946 and 1964.
32% of those who attend conservative Christian churches.
32% of adults who are born-again Christians.

http://www.barna.org/FlexPage.aspx?Page=BarnaUpdate&BarnaUpdateID=102

Now, greater that 1% of Christians believe absolute moral truth doesn't exist so how can the Bible be just that? After all the Bible is the ultimate source of morality and truth for Christians but if they believe there is no such thing as absolute truth... Absolute truth would encompass everything including morality.

Now, this post here:

Oops, just disproven you.

lol, the only Muslim who's posted in this thread contacted me to say I was a good poster. gl hf.
Yeah okay you got me on a technicality. I acknowledge not all christians believe the bible is word of god. This is an irrelevant technicality you have seized upon, another diversionary tactic to draw attention away from your weak arguments and detract from my strong arguments. My main point was:

My point is not that the bible is automatically wrong, but saying that something should be accepted as a moral belief, or worse still enshrined in law simply because the bible advocates it is a deeply flawed argument. Get it!

So although not all christians believe the bible is the word of god, there are some that do and try to use this word of god argument to justify forcing there moral beliefs on everyone. My main point that this is wrong and is a weak argument. You have failed to refute this argument with all your statistics a delighted seizing upon one incorrect word in my post. You have wasted your time since my argument was not reliant upon all christians believing this anyone. My argument is still sound.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Raaaaaachel said:
Yeah okay you got me on a technicality.
THE TECHNICALITY:

Raaaaaachel said:
Im trying to prove that Christians (all christains) view the bible as the word of god
V. technical.

I acknowledge not all christians believe the bible is word of god.
Woap, flip-flopper.

Raaaaaachel said:
This is an irrelevant technicality you have seized upon, another diversionary tactic to draw attention away from your weak arguments and detract from my strong arguments.
MY ARGOOMENT STRONG, YOU ARGOOMENT WEAK. OO GA. OO GA.

My main point was:

Not so much an argument, just called "common sense". Guess what, we live in a secular country, not a Christian theocracy.

So although not all christians believe the bible is the word of god, there are some that do and try to use this word of god argument to justify forcing there moral beliefs on everyone.
COOL. COMMON SENSE. RES IPSA LOQUITUR.

Raaaaaachel said:
My main point that this is wrong and is a weak argument.
Why are you trolling yourself now? Why admit your own argument is a "weak argument".

You have failed to refute this argument with all your statistics a delighted seizing upon one incorrect word in my post. You have wasted your time since my argument was not reliant upon all christians believing this anyone.
Yo, I'm just going to make sure to mention the word "all"??? Whats that... You've actually called my bluff and showed statistics??? Fuck that, TYPO. TYPO. TYPO.

My argument is still sound.
Cool stuff. In reality you're not making an argument you're just stating the obvious.

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
Re: Ban Quran

Its pathetic how these dunecoons tried to compare the Holy Bible with the evil Book Quran. When we see and witnessed all these violence, murder and injustices done in the name of a religion; it is a book written by the Devil and there is no doubt about it. A perfect example is middle eastern people here in australia. The christian ones seems to integrate well with the rest where as the muslims , who believe in the Quran (word of Satan) have always been the problems of this country since their arrival. Judging from the current atmosphere they will continue to be the sore spot of australian society and that is the curse of Quran.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

PrinceHarry said:
Its pathetic how these dunecoons tried to compare the Holy Bible with the evil Book Quran. When we see and witnessed all these violence, murder and injustices done in the name of a religion; it is a book written by the Devil and there is no doubt about it. A perfect example is middle eastern people here in australia. The christian ones seems to integrate well with the rest where as the muslims , who believe in the Quran (word of Satan) have always been the problems of this country since their arrival. Judging from the current atmosphere they will continue to be the sore spot of australian society and that is the curse of Quran.
omg :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

haji

HSC

withoutaface said:
You're fucking retarded. How does believing that Muhummad was God's final prophet entitle a group of people to "race" status?
me a retard, i never said it did nor believe that it does, your pathetic, your chlucking at straws, stop accusing people of stuff they did not indicate, suggest say or believe, for all you know i might not even me muslim, but hey i guess it doesn't matter just call me a terrorist, an evil doer, your ignorance is revolting, notice how your the swearing thats because what said is true, it cuts your core believe thinking that everyone apart from you is evil, your just angry, your scared of something different somethingthat challanges your ideas.

You are a pathetic, i suggest you just stop commenting because your sadly degarding yourself and your beliefs... yet unlike you i wont judge your beliefs on one followers actions and you should do the same

and yeah i am muslim and proud as you should be proud of your faith... but whats more important is how you conduct yourself... i dont believe im better than everyone nor should u

beentherdunthat

HSC

PrinceHarry said:
Its pathetic how these dunecoons tried to compare the Holy Bible with the evil Book Quran..
First and foremost, you are completely IGNORANT in this aspect. You have NEVER read the Qur'an, so how can you judge it? FOOL, when you do decide to read the fucking translation, then come and fucking open your shitty mouth. And HOW DARE you say it's the 'EVIL' book Qur'an... YOUR A FUCKING FOOL... GO BURN IN HELL.

PrinceHarry said:
When we see and witnessed all these violence, murder and injustices done in the name of a religion; it is a book written by the Devil and there is no doubt about it. .
WHERE is the fucking INJUSTICE YOU FOOL... Are you talking about Palestine? Or maybe IRAQ? OH WAIT, let's take a look back at WHAT REALLY HAPPENED. THEY WERE INVADED BY AMERICA... WHAT DID YOU FUCKING EXPEcT THEM TO DO, SIT AND WATCH THE FUCKING SHOW??? And we all bloody know the real REASON behind Bush's invasion of Iraq (with Australias wonderful helping hand) ... it was because of the fucking OIL in Iraq... So you tell me, when a fucking greedy half-witted shithead soldier comes knocking on your fucking door claiming you have 'weapons of mass destruction' ( WHich BTW, was a fucking fallacy) and you sit there and fucking lick their feet than come and fucking talk.

AND BTW, you DARE to talk about MURDER
THE IRAQI BODY COUNT ( SINCE 2003, thats 4 years NOW)Civilians reported killed by military intervention in IraqMinMax69045 75495
YES AND THE MUSLIMS ARE THE MURDERERS AREN'T THEY YOU FUCKING FOOL??? MAN, EVER WATCHED FUCKING Al-jAZEEra Unlike you're biased CNN it fucking shows you EVERYTHING. CHILDrEN were BOMBED you SHIT HEAD.

http://www.iraqbodycount.net/database/
HERE, EAT IT FOR YOUR LUNCh. STICK IT UP, So it makes you feel better coz we're the ones killing you right??? FUCK YOU. I'm SO FUCKING PISSED ABOUT YOUR IGNORANCE.

PrinceHarry said:
A perfect example is middle eastern people here in australia. The christian ones seems to integrate well with the rest where as the muslims , who believe in the Quran (word of Satan) have always been the problems of this country since their arrival. .
No, idiot. Let me re-explain to you who was the problem since wait for it, their 'arrival'. Ever done History? THE BRITISH WERE A PROBLEM SINCE THEIR ARRIVAL IN AUSTRALIA. THAT, my friend, is the BIGGEST problem. I'm not even going to fucking explain this shit. you should already know it.

PrinceHarry said:
Judging from the current atmosphere they will continue to be the sore spot of australian society and that is the curse of Quran.
The current atmosphere is WHEN IGNORANT FUCKING FOOLS LIKE YOU TALK, the muslim population is forced to get angry. HOW DARE YOU CALL THE QUR'AN THE 'WORDS OF SATAN'. Do you know the Blooody Implication of what you're saying? THE EXTENT TO WHICH That cuts the muslim population. I can't EVEN fucking FATHOM the fact that you DARED to call the Qur'an that. MAN, YOU SHOULD GET OFF THIS THREAD AND GO TALK IN THE 'FUCKING FOOL' THREAD. WAIT, YOU SHOULD OWN IT AS WELL.

iamsickofyear12

HSC

beentherdunthat said:
YES AND THE MUSLIMS ARE THE MURDERERS AREN'T THEY YOU FUCKING FOOL???
"The count includes civilian deaths caused by coalition military action and by military or paramilitary responses to the coalition presence (e.g. insurgent and terrorist attacks). It also includes excess civilian deaths caused by criminal action resulting from the breakdown in law and order which followed the coalition invasion."

This means that the body count includes:
- Civilian casualties from Muslim terrorist bombs.
- Civilian casualties resulting from the coalition defending themselves against Muslim terrorist attacks.
- Civilian casualties from Muslims fighting other Muslims.

... all of which can be blamed on Muslims, not coalition forces.

Muslims are the murderers you fucking fool.

beentherdunthat

HSC

iamsickofyear12 said:
It also includes excess civilian deaths caused by criminal action resulting from the breakdown in law and order which followed the coalition invasion.".
iamsickofyear12 said:
.. all of which can be blamed on Muslims, not coalition forces.

Muslims are the murderers you fucking fool.
A sharp juxtaposition no? Read the Sentence again, and then conclude, idiot.

xxJTxx

HSC
Haven't read this whole thread, will soon...

But I don't see the injustice in banning it. Afterall, Islamic governed countries wouldn't have the Bible openly preached in their country, or say a woman walking around uncovered...for me, the whole thing comes down to if they can make stupid rules in their countries, other countries should have whatever the hell right they want to make rules that outlaw them.

:) enjoy.

iamsickofyear12

HSC

beentherdunthat said:
A sharp juxtaposition no? Read the Sentence again, and then conclude, idiot.
You are a moron. I didn't say all the deaths in Iraq could be blamed on Muslims, I said those three things I listed can be blamed on Muslims.

- Civilian casualties from Muslim terrorist bombs.
- Civilian casualties resulting from the coalition defending themselves against Muslim terrorist attacks.
- Civilian casualties from Muslims fighting other Muslims.

...and since you have brought it up, I think that last point can be blamed on Muslims as well....
If Muslim terrorists weren't causing so much trouble then law and order would be back by now, and it's not the coalitions fault that Muslims can't behave themselves unless they are forced to with enough police around.

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
18 pages!
18 pages of a lot of shit..
so lemme ask every1..
wat did every1 benefit from this??
its it all magically guna change now 4 the better thanks to such a delightful thread??
and then the fairies and unicorns can come out to play
NEWSFLASH!
get ova urselves
this thread aint guna change shit
one person gets calld a terrorist the other a racist
get over it... go jump..
thanks to sick people lyk iamsickofyear12, we liv in a society full of hatred nd racism...

You are a moron. I didn't say all the deaths in Iraq could be blamed on Muslims, I said those three things I listed can be blamed on Muslims.
But then again, all the deaths in Palestine could completely be blamed on Jews. Many things can be listed to support that, but no actual proof is needed because those here who chose to listen will understand that this is true. When was the last time you heard of a suicide bombing in Palestine when compared to a missle strike in the gaza? or the demolition of family homes? or the killing of innocent women and children?
You tell me...

lol p.s. i like what it says in ur signature iamsickofyear12, it really reflects who you are, critize them from a distance, i.e. from behind your computer, where its all happy and safe, well not really happy and not really safe, becoz since ur so sick of yr 12 ur still living in skool, but once skool is ova im pretty sure youll b screamin 4 yr 12 2 come bak to you, bcoz reality is guna smack you in the face, and im telln u frm now, its guna hurt.

KARMA IS A BITCH, and trust me, it will catch up to you even if you are, wat u refer to in ur signature, a mile away

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Ahmed A said:
But then again, all the deaths in Palestine could completely be blamed on Jews.

lol p.s. i like what it says in ur signature iamsickofyear12, it really reflects who you are, critize them from a distance, i.e. from behind your computer, where its all happy and safe, well not really happy and not really safe, becoz since ur so sick of yr 12 ur still living in skool, but once skool is ova im pretty sure youll b screamin 4 yr 12 2 come bak to you, bcoz reality is guna smack you in the face, and im telln u frm now, its guna hurt.
Then again, all the deaths in Palestine can be blamed on Muslims who just won't leave the Jews alone. If you start something and end up getting hurt it is your fault, not the person who hurt you.

It just happens that I am behind my computer right now... but I would be making the same criticisms if these people were standing right in front of me.

I'm not in school. I finished my HSC in 04.

I think I am one of the few people that actually lives in the real world. The real world isn't a nice and happy place where everyone gets along, it is a bad place where Muslims refuse to accept criticism, thus proving my point that they don't get along with anyone.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
so imsickofyear 12
if we banned the quaran all the muslims would stop reading it and forget about it? like seriously, even if you think its a terrible book and should be discouraged, and even if you think mussos are violent and crazy, banning it will just inflame them more and they will still be able to access it anyway. thread fails.
I was never really arguing that we should ban the Quran.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)