due date? (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I just handed mine over at officeworks for binding. theyre going to call me when it's done.

HSC
N/A
It HAS to be in the school 9:00ish I think, on Wednesday. The school binded mine for me this morning :D Free, too.... :D

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
This is my story of the binding:

" I just went to officeworks to get my Ext 2 Major Work bound

Anyway, my mum was just reading thru it to make sure it was all good. It turns out they left out the first page of my reflection statement (30% of the overall mark). I checked the originals I gave them, and it was there. Therefore it was their fault, and their incompetence could've cost me fucking HSC marks.

I'm so fucking pissed off right now. They're closed now, so now I have to go up to Glebe to get it rebound. Every time I print off this project is 30 pages of paper wasted. Fuuuck. You have no fucking idea. I've finally allowed myself to relax about this, just before everything goes wrong.

Sorry. so, to add a point: bad customer service sucks. bad customer service which could potentially affect your hsc sucks more."

I went to Glebe and it's all good and pretty now. But still. rrrr.

FlyinTyger

HSC
ouch
im glad the schools doing my binding for me :)

glad it worked out for you

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
ummm should i be worried? i'm sposed to be getting mine bound at officeworks tomorrow... how long did it take them?
mine is due in 34 hours... argh now i'm stressing!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
ummm should i be worried? i'm sposed to be getting mine bound at officeworks tomorrow... how long did it take them?
mine is due in 34 hours... argh now i'm stressing!
they were fine at glebe. i made sure i emphasised how *really* important it was though, and told them what happened at petersham. it took them 20-30 mins, just make sure you go at *least* 25 mins before closing, cuz they can't accept any new jobs 15 minutes before they close.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
oh, and bring a spare copy with you just in case - that way if anything goes wrong, they can fix it

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
ok cool thanks. i have to get 3 copies done anyway... does everyone else hae to hae 3 copies? one to send to bos, one for the school to keep in case there's a problem with the one sent to bos (i.e. get's lost) and one for me to keep in case the school has to send away their copy and i give them mine.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
nah, we only got told one copy, but i'm going to make myself another copy possibly tomorrow since if officeworks know what's good for them, they'll offer me a refund

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
A guy in my class had the same problem glycerine, but really, you should've just got them to do it on the spot instead of booking it in. That's what I did - I did the photocopying myself at the store, and walked over to the counter, asked them to bind them for me, and I had them in my hand about 5 minutes later. Maybe it's different for more busy stores though

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
yeah, they had a bunch to do before mine, i actually had time to go home before my first one was ready

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)