• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Dude snaps at girls for calling him Harry Potter (3 Viewers)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ryan-walker-harry-potter-attack-3134853

Just another case of bullying really. Happens to be a 19 year-old guy beating on 15 and 16 year-old girls, what are some of your thoughts on this one?

I'm not a fan of violence, but I'll say I can sometimes root for the bullied standing up to the bully. But what if it's a case where the bullied is an older guy, and the bully is a younger girl or girls.
I think the guy probably had a lot of pent up anger (from bullying, and other issues) and it all came out.

Bullied people often do not react rationally when they are emotionally unstable.

EVERYONE HAS A BREAKING POINT, it is just a matter of WHEN.....

*Speaking from personal experience

"it's left a scar that will last for ages". Imagine the mental scars that he has that no one can see...........

Last edited:

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
I think the guy probably had a lot of pent up anger (from bullying, and other issues) and it all came out.

Bullied people often do not react rationally when they are emotionally unstable.

EVERYONE HAS A BREAKING POINT, it is just a matter of WHEN.....

*Speaking from personal experience

Hi there444

HSC
arggh... The world is so full of shit guys like him, the good guys are defamed cos of people like them. He should be jailed for 10 years. That would serve him right for nearly killing the poor girl (the girl was little, not the guy. The guy should have more self control and should be understanding).

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
arggh... The world is so full of shit guys like him, the good guys are defamed cos of people like them. He should be jailed for 10 years. That would serve him right for nearly killing the poor girl (the girl was little, not the guy. The guy should have more self control and should be understanding).
lol wat.

2 Girls were verbally abusing him, decided to stalk him to his house and yell even more abuse at him. I mean sure what he did was fucked up but it's essentially pulling one of these

You don't do shit to push people over the edge.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
Well, its better than beating the crap out of them... lol
this guy needs to be sterilized asap

this. I mean the guy should have been the bigger man and ignored it but when you push some people over the edge they react in a way they believe is right

Hi there444

HSC
lol wat.

2 Girls were verbally abusing him, decided to stalk him to his house and yell even more abuse at him. I mean sure what he did was fucked up but it's essentially pulling one of these

The girls are young. They wouldn't know as much. The other guy was a man. There is no excusing anything he had done.

_/_/_

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
I think we can conclude that everyone was in the wrong and it should have been handled differently
Pretty much. I mean the dude was bullied throughout high school for looking like harry potter, and having some twatty teenagers not only hurl abuse at you on the bus but also stalk you to your home.

Shit if it were Texas and they entered his front yard/lawn he could've shot them under castle law.

That's why you don't fuck with people at their houses, it's a place of security.

Hi there444

HSC
I think we can conclude that everyone was in the wrong and it should have been handled differently
Yeh probably.
Pretty much. I mean the dude was bullied throughout high school for looking like harry potter, and having some twatty teenagers not only hurl abuse at you on the bus but also stalk you to your home.

Shit if it were Texas and they entered his front yard/lawn he could've shot them under castle law.

That's why you don't fuck with people at their houses, it's a place of security.
After the sentence, the mum said: "The injury has left a scar on Leah's face that will be there for years. So yeh in my opinion he deserved 4.5 years.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Hmm....So you don't agree with me? Not just because of women. All murders should be met with death. That should be law.
I was making a completely different statement. But I also don't agree with you, I'm not a supporter of the death penalty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)