Ducked up Paper 1 (1 Viewer)

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

can we talk about how hot that paper 1 was?????? FIRST PAPER 1 IVE EVER FINISHED IT WAS SO EASY
yea ik but i need to flex
? It's one thing to brag, but dumping that on students who didn't find it as easy is just that much more disgusting. Please just refrain saying crap like that in a thread where others didn't find it as 'easy' as you so clearly did. I was at a venue helping out with provisions, and looking at the adv papers, the questions seemed relatively vague. To some, it may discern as more easily manipulatable, and others, it may require an extra level of thought to bring in ideas that answer the question directly.

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
? It's one thing to brag, but dumping that on students who didn't find it as easy is just that much more disgusting. Please just refrain saying crap like that in a thread where others didn't find it as 'easy' as you so clearly did. I was at a venue helping out with provisions, and looking at the adv papers, the questions seemed relatively vague. To some, it may discern as more easily manipulatable, and others, it may require an extra level of thought to bring in ideas that answer the question directly.
its just a joke because i was crying yesterday????

anyway if anyone took this seriously im sorry

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
based on paper 1, the alignment won't be very high. paper two will probs be harder and then the alignment will be as normal per previous years
the paper was pretty easy (in terms of paper 1s) but I don't think its easier than last years so idk if alignment will be down to be honest. depends on paper 2 though, of course

nsw..wollongong

HSC
genuinely curious if anyone got offended by ace

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)