Ducked up Paper 1 (1 Viewer)

MeowIsTaken

Adv Eng, Std Math, Bio, Chem, Modern, PDHPE
HSC
I was so stressed in the exam I left out chunks of my essay. My essay is usually 6 whole pages I only filled up 5 and like 6 lines. And to top that off the short answer was already hard. So I don't think I did well. Paper 1 is supposed to be the easier paper I don't know how I'm going to do paper 2.

SASH_06_X

HSC
I was so stressed in the exam I left out chunks of my essay. My essay is usually 6 whole pages I only filled up 5 and like 6 lines. And to top that off the short answer was already hard. So I don't think I did well. Paper 1 is supposed to be the easier paper I don't know how I'm going to do paper 2.
Ur not the only one, I left my essay without a conclusion and wrote only like half of the given space for the 5 marker 😭

HSC
yeah wtf was the space given for the 5 marker?? felt a bit excessive so i also didn't fill up half of it pretty much
I completely agree considering we are expected to write 4 quotes for a 5 marker why did they give us 2 pages😭

how did everyone interpret the consumerism paradox one? I've heard heaps of different opinions so far

yepImhere

HSC
GUYS THANK GOD YOU ALSO FEEL THE SAME AS ME, MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED THIS MORNING

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)