Dropping HSC Courses (1 Viewer)

HSC
So I was wondering whether it would still be possible to drop a course now that theres only two weeks until the hsc. Probably a stupid question but still just wanted to know if it is possible.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
So I was wondering whether it would still be possible to drop a course now that theres only two weeks until the hsc. Probably a stupid question but still just wanted to know if it is possible.
pre sure there should be an option to GIVEN you have 10 units remaining. I've seen people drop in the last min from my school, idk the process though since i dropped everything to 10 in my first hsc term lmao.

HSC
I guess you could but it makes no sense. In my opinion you'd be better off just not studying for it and doing the exam so you don't completely waste the 2 years you've spent in class on it. Plus you might surprise yourself and do well.
i guess you're right, might as well suck it up and finish the final exam when I've been doing the sub for two years

SASH_06_X

HSC
u could, it says so in the NESA website:
"Students may withdraw from an HSC course or an optional HSC examination at any time before the HSC examination."
but seems a waste of time and effort in my opinion...🤷‍♀️

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)