Dropped a unit ? (1 Viewer)

mikey1

HSC
N/A
Hey, this message is in regards with transfers.

I dropped a unit .. yes before the census date :p

So I am doing 30 credit points - 3 Units, and on 0.375 EFTSL.

The course I want to transfer into requires 0.5 FTE years University completed bachelors level.

I have gotten nothing less than 85% - HD in exams and assignments.

Bad HSC mark, 144 STAT Mark - I know. I couldnt sleep the night before.

How are things lookings for me ?, Im a little worried about me dropping that one unit. but they want 0.5 FTE, so Im guessing they will just look at 4 units, I am sure I will get HD or D for four units. by the end of the year I will have done 7.

Any help would be great thanks !

DTFM

HSC
If you are going to apply with three units done you won't be successful. If you are going to apply with seven units they will probably look at all of them, not just four of them, and depending on the university they may take your bad HSC mark into account too.

mikey1

HSC
N/A
its UTS .. any ideas ?

When I rang up, the women didnt make it seem too diffucult, she added that if got lower than credit I'd have to repeat subject, If i get over credit .. i dont.

but then again she could be wrong .. so not sure what to go by .. she made it seem like if i was getting HD in every thing im doing now .. im pretty much a shoe in ... yet on the other hand im being told by everyone that I need mininum dist. average .. which ill prob get with the 7 units .. so im not sure about the whole UAI and STAT stuff .. oh and I have one year experience in the industry working for a firm. haha

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)