Drop or nah (1 Viewer)

BzR_My

HSC
Hey bos people.

As i am the only kid in the class right now( it was 8 at the start) I was thinking about dropping my 11th unit - History Extension. I still have a lot of work to do to complete my major project(I'm more than half way through(60%)) and its due in 38 days. I got a lot of other stuff to do and i tend to not have enough time to do my study notes for Legal and Business(I am kinda behind). This makes me stress out as my ranks are pretty good at the moment and i want to keep them. Also, As an ESL student i find it hard to go through a plethora of information on JKF and his presidency and i highly doubt i can write an E4 essay reponse.

I wanted to apply for Early Admission at UOW for Bachelor of Commerce(Business Law) and the criteria states:
70% in two other subjects OR
70% in one other subject and completion of an Extension subject other than English.

I do not know where i really need to meet this criteria as my marks in other subjects are pretty high. Should i keep doing this subject? Will the hard work pay off and boost my ATAR? Will completing of this course 'look good' when i am apply for Early Admission Program at UOW/MCQR Uni.

Please help, i am stressing out.

Last edited:

StudyToDeath

HSC
You've come so far, it would be worthless to drop it. Do 40mins of your major each night. It will add up.

Relax, 38 days doesn't see like much but if you do 40mins a night or so it will add up. Don't give up :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)