Driving Test Blacktown (1 Viewer)

darko91

HSC
I have a driving test coming up soon for my P1 liscence at Blacktown RTA. Pretty nervous about it though, has anyone taken the test in that area? If so, what was the route/examiner like? Any advice/info would be really helpful, thanks!

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
$20 says they take you to that epic roundabout on flushcombe rd. Have fun failing there, that place still gives me the shits.

darko91

HSC
Mm, that roundabout isn't that bad. Just have to be extra careful and make sure I don't f-up on it during the test. It does give me the shits though.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Did you try to book it at mt druitt? One of my friends managed to change lanes without indicating and passed first try.

Apparently it's the easiest test in NSW.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
the kids are on crack at blacktown, bankstown and bass hill, anytime you stop on a quiet neighbourhood street they come out with poles and severely damage your beloved vehicle

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
Did you try to book it at mt druitt? One of my friends managed to change lanes without indicating and passed first try.

Apparently it's the easiest test in NSW.
Haha not even close man

in little country towns out here if you live a certain distance from a motor registry they just do it in your home town lol no traffic, roundabouts or anything, 2 streets and shit, they basically make you drive up and down the street and do a 2 point turn

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
But the downside is you live in whoop whoop. I spose I'm not really in a position to talk, but still.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)