Driving songs (1 Viewer)

Fi

I don't drive.......... yet!
But if i did, i would listen to good ole rock n' roll and soul/hip-hop music from the 60s and 70s.:disco: :disco: :disco:

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
r&b, rap hiphop!!!

anything wit a good beat

kekeke :gridnod: :gridnod:

selwyN!!!!!! :D:D

Felix: I

i always found driving around with a CD on is a bit weird....since I can never find any CD that I leave in the player for long.

so i stick with radio usually.....unless there are friends in the car who wants to push the volume right up, then i'd use CD's.

but generally anything is good enuf for driving...i think it's also because i only drive for like 10-15 minutes anyway.

GJ_JOE

blood brother
i like hard rock and metal
though my friend who is a real clown (legend!) makes his own cds with songs such as 'grease lightning', 'ABC' by Jackson 5, speed racer theme song and a bunch of middle-eastern songs for a laugh

Sarah J

HSC
I like listening to System of a Down while I drive. Or anything angry. I tend to get VERY angry at people while I drive (I might not if everyone INDICATED WHILE CHANGING LANES or something like that) and blaring angry things out of my speakers makes everything feel better.

I like listing to R&B and hip hop when I have friends in the car though cos it's so much more fun.

GJ_JOE

blood brother
whenever me and my friends wanna act hard we pump up the full on swearing rap music.....though people aren't really impressed cuz he usually do that in my friend's dad's toyota camry lol (cuz it has a mad sound system)

Missngel

Best car RnB songs are:

Missy elliot: Work it
Janet Jackson: Son of a Gun
Christina: Dirrty
Missy Elliot: 4 my people
Nivea:Dont mess with my man
Madonna: Die another day
Fat Joe: Crush tonight
Eminem: Lose yourself

I cant drive without music on its quite bad!!!

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by GJ_JOE
whenever me and my friends wanna act hard we pump up the full on swearing rap music.....though people aren't really impressed cuz he usually do that in my friend's dad's toyota camry lol (cuz it has a mad sound system)
hmm..so would that classify u guyz as "tri-hards" :rolleyes:

kekeke :gridnod:

i hate people that pump up da music.. its sooo attention seekin like "hey look at me.. i'm so damn cool!" :rolleyes: whereas people jus think ur pathetic..drawing attention to urselves like that

timmii

sporadic attendee
I agree with whoever before said the "old stuff", 1960s rock n roll etc...2ws jukebox on a saturday night is usually perfect :)

"wild thing", "born to be wild", beach boys, beatles, elvis etc are made for driving :p

Otherwise, r&b and rock r usually pretty good. Anything i can sing along to and look like a complete loser talking to myself if someone in the car next to me looks in, is ideal.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
dont drive yet ... but if i did ... i would be listenin to some rock music ... like 'live' the band ... or maybe silverchair, been listening to that quite a bit recently ...

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by Missngel
Best car RnB songs are:

Missy elliot: Work it
Janet Jackson: Son of a Gun
Christina: Dirrty
Missy Elliot: 4 my people
Nivea:Dont mess with my man
Madonna: Die another day
Fat Joe: Crush tonight
Eminem: Lose yourself

I cant drive without music on its quite bad!!!
they're some good ones :)

im the same as 'Missngel', i can t drive without music. when my radio was busted once and i had to drive to school in silence, i was seriously considering catching the bus. but then i would have had to catch the bus...and thats a whole other story

rock n roll

GJ_JOE

blood brother
Originally posted by timmii
Anything i can sing along to and look like a complete loser talking to myself if someone in the car next to me looks in, is ideal.
hahaha
thats embarassing but in that situation i just continue singing and pretend that i don't notice them

GJ_JOE

blood brother
Originally posted by lazychic

hmm..so would that classify u guyz as "tri-hards" :rolleyes:

kekeke :gridnod:

i hate people that pump up da music.. its sooo attention seekin like "hey look at me.. i'm so damn cool!" :rolleyes: whereas people jus think ur pathetic..drawing attention to urselves like that
yeah i know what ya mean, but we do it to have fun acting like idiots, hence the toyota camry :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)