Drinking Games (1 Viewer)

morganforrest

HSC
Does anyone know some decent drinking games for heaps of people to play. I know a fair few but they become less fun when > 8-10 people play.

Also anyone know some decent cocktail/mix drinks that we could make at Schoolies
Emphasis on getting friends smashed without them realising how much alcohol is in the drinks

:wave:

Legham

HSC
King Of Beers is an awesome drinking game for a big bunch of people. The more there is the harder it gets.. also if you want you can gang up on someone with your friends and get them smashed :D

Also there's the hooley dooley game, but not many people have to drink in that one so you don't get smashed off it.. its just fun.

Asshole is good fun for up to 5 people.. or i suppose you could use two decks of cards and play with 10.. never tried that though. You have to make an asshole hat but for the loser of the last game to wear and pay them out and stuff.

~kiki

HSC
ok-- so I learnt of this game from some shitty british tv series (but nevermind that :p). Its pretty fun and its good for large group of people cause if you play with too smaller group someones going to get alcohol poisoning pretty quickly.

So basically, everyone sits in a large circle, and you start counting from one person to the next. If the number is divisible by two you say "fizz" and if the number is divisible by three you say "fozz"-- so for example

1 fizz fozz fizz 5 fizz 7 fizz fozz fizz (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10)

when it gets to double digits you seperate the number into its "two parts"

eg 26 you would say fizzfozz and 47 you would say fizz7.

you can swap the words for whatever you like (obviously it has to be consistent though :p) but yeah, if someone hesitates/ says a number when they're supposed to say fizz/fozz or gets the two mixed up they take a shot.

as I said, pretty easy to skrew up-- so you actually NEED a large number of people :p The great thing about it is, its pretty easy to get the gist of, and people can join at any time.

wooki

HSC
k my 3 favourites are

the panties game (requires some preparation) every girl i know carries a spare clean pair of panties with them- you place all the panties in the middle of teh table

basically youpick up 1 pair at a time and go around teh group guessing who u think owns them, if u get it wrong you have a shot

2nd game "handbag bingo"
pick an item ie: lipgloss, who ever doesnt have lipgloss in their bag has a shot
other items can be things like- tissues, camera, condowm, keys, bottle opener, pen, chewing gum etc

3rd- you need a pack of cards
pick a type of card (diamond, hearts, clubs, spades) everyong draws a card out of the pack, who ever doesnt get the chosen card type has a shot

additional rules- royalty cards, no matter what type- you have to have a shot and choose a friend to have a shot as well
aces- you have the power to make someone else have ur shot

happy drinking!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)