Dresses/skirts with pockets love <3 (1 Viewer)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Ok, there are many of us out here who love dresses or skirts with pockets, and this is a drool thread dedicated to wish lists and actual pics of skirts or dresses with pockets.

I bought a skirt with little sewn on pockets today for $5 at the fashion students clothing market at uni today (along with many other items).

(Once i work out how to get pics from my phone onto the computer i can show y'all)

I also have a grey cue pinnie with pockets, a chloe skirt with pockets and a calico dress with pockets.

Share!!!!!!

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
i have this little gorge seduce pinny that has pokets going down the side but my fav would be a dress that i got form veronika main i heart it so much i wear it everwhere now .. my family is sick n tired of seeing me in but i love it
ill post some picks up wen i can casue right no i cant be ........

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
You had a clothing market at uni?

That's so cool...

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Yeah, and it was awesome!

Most of the stuff was my size, and I was at uni for an early lecture that was cancelled so I basically had pick of the bunch.

There was this silk(esque:)) black and olive skirt with a big front bow which was $5, and 2 pairs of cute jeans (levis and miss sixty) for $10 each, pink leather heels (gaudy but cute) for $4, and 5 t-shirts for $2 each. There was also the aforementioned skirt with pockets and a playsuit for $10.

I think I've done rather well...

I want to sew pockets on ugly dresses and make them wearable...

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I have an issue with dresses/skirts with stupidly placed pockets.

Half the dresses out there make it look like you're scratching your vadge when you put your hands in the pockets (e.g. Always' second pic). I mean I'm sure it's great if you have an itching problem, but otherwise I think it looks bad.

Skirts/dresses with well placed pockets are fine. A bit superfluous, but that's the fun of women's clothing. Half of it is useless.

Always

HSC
I just wanted to say, the 2007 Spring Summer RTW Shows start tomorrow! I'm so excited!!

Make sure to check firstview and style.com, everyone!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Always said:
I'll post pics ;)

...edit: Always <333

edit: well anyway i loooove the colour of that second dress, and very jealous that you have the zimmerman...

Last edited:

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
That girl is a model and her name is Annika.

http://www.chicmanagement.com.au/chicmodels/view.php?model_id=306

She's sooooooooo pretty irl. I saw her the other day, and i was like, whoaaaa. Shes so tall.

Oh and i <33333333333 dresses with pockets. Everytime i look at dresses, i always check if theyve got pockets or else i wont buy it. Zimmermann's s/s 2006/07 range are all about pockets. <33333333

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
kimi said:
That girl is a model and her name is Annika.
Yeah, I didnt think so... but that was how I pictured the enigmatic Always to look. :eek:

kimi said:
Everytime i look at dresses, i always check if theyve got pockets or else i wont buy it.
I do too, and the resulting number of pocketted items in my wardrobe is getting ridiculous...

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
AlleyCat said:
Yeah, I didnt think so... but that was how I pictured the enigmatic Always to look. :eek:

I do too, and the resulting number of pocketted items in my wardrobe is getting ridiculous...
Yeahh, i reckon Always is reallllllllly pretty too.

I know what you mean, my obsession with dresses with pockets is really bad. But theyre so adorable. I dont know how i survived without them before. And it doesnt help that theyre everywhere now :(

Always

HSC
They're not pics of me and they're not all my dresses!! I wish though. ;) I've pre-ordered the first dress and I want the Zimmerman heart top.

I've seen Annika irl as well and I didn't think she was stunning or anything... but very tall and thin!

The Toni Maticevski show is in a few hours. Hopefully there are lots of cute dresses!

Have a good night everyone. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)