adventurous
funny
tall
nice personailty
affectionate

_Amie_

HSC
Dream guy, lets see.

Someone who makes me laugh all the time, but can also be serious enough and sweet enough to tell me how he feels, and cares about how I feel. Someone who is comfortable within himself, and around others, and is confident but not arrogant. Eyes are important, the first thing I notice.

Sammie Bee

HSC
I'd like to take half of the characteristics of my ex and combine them with half of my boyfriends characteristics......anyone ever felt like doin that??? Like, my ex was 'perfect' i think and so is my bf now, but there's just a few things...arrogance, i don't like, judging people, racism.....im not picky, just makin convo!!! lol

Last edited:

Sammie Bee

HSC
natstar said:
My bf is my dream man.
He's a few years older than me- almost 23.
He's nice and tall- 6'3
A great body
His European
He's funny..and is not the stupid serious type...always has something nice to say, and likes to joke around
He has the best personality of any guy ive met
He loves me for everything that I am
He shows affection in public (which i love)
He's caring
He's protective
Your very lucky.....
Me is happy for you.....
Have fun, goodluck with it.....

S

Shuter

Sammie Bee said:
Soooooo hard to find!!!!!!! HONEST...you've got to be kidding, no one i know knows how to be honest!!!!!!!
Lies, all lies. If someone is honest you'll say they're rude. You want someone to tell you everything you want to hear.

And I'm not sweetseasons, believe me I'm just as disturbed as you, haha nah it's all good fun.

Sammie Bee

HSC
Shuter said:
Lies, all lies. If someone is honest you'll say they're rude. You want someone to tell you everything you want to hear.

And I'm not sweetseasons, believe me I'm just as disturbed as you, haha nah it's all good fun.
No i don't, i appreciate and respect honesty...i want people to tell ne i look like shit on the days i look like shit, i want someone to say hey....i don't like you coz you did this, i don't like you coz your this etc, i to know what everyone thinks...honestly, why do people feel they have to hide what their really thinking...

Sammie Bee

HSC
Shuter said:

I won't say their rude, everyone else i know would say they were rude, but i would accept it............i may be upset or whatever but i would rather ppl be honest

concession

Respected Member
HSC
i'm a man that dreams i dont have a dream man though

concession

Respected Member
HSC
Sammie Bee said:
lol a dream gal?????

Are you going to fullfill your dreams?????? Atleast try??????
i guess

i haven't perfected her in my dreams but im sure she will come along in reality

so i suppose that's trying

what more can i do

Sammie Bee

HSC
concession said:
i guess

i haven't perfected her in my dreams but im sure she will come along in reality

so i suppose that's trying

what more can i do
Ohhh yeah.....when you meet her i reckon she'll be like nothin you've ever imagined, nothing you've ever known before in your life...she'll be more than you could ever ask for, everything you want and more...more than youve ever dreamed about...a whole new somethin that will just take your breath away.........

Nice to think hey......

S

Shuter

Sammie Bee said:
No i don't, i appreciate and respect honesty...i want people to tell ne i look like shit on the days i look like shit, i want someone to say hey....i don't like you coz you did this, i don't like you coz your this etc, i to know what everyone thinks...honestly, why do people feel they have to hide what their really thinking...
Ohh realllllly.....

Tusitula said:
i dont come to rash decisions like you do. and whats with "if your lucky enough?" are you trying to have a go at my personality or something ahaha
Sammie Bee said:
lol yes yes i was.......
You took a bit of offence to Tisatula when he was just being honest and saying what he thought. Caught in a web of lies! haha

S

Shuter

natstar said:
Shuter, why do you have to take my quotes out of context? Im changing it now, so ur quote is invalid...
They're more fun that way.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
I'm tall, I'm tall!!! I'm 6'5 but I've never even had a girlfriend. Just girls who are friends! Typical.

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
could the girls please tell me how tall they are??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)