Drama IP - Costume - Presentation??? (1 Viewer)

wagga123

HSC
hey i've done all my 5 drawing's and my 4 preliminary sketches/written descriptions
im going out to buy material for my 5 drawings this weekend
but i was wondering how are you meant to present it all???

i would like a reply asap please
thankyou
:)

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
I went to a local framing place and got them to cut matting boreds out for me. I had a rectangle at the top, which I had the name of the character in, a large rectange on the left, which I placed my drawing, three squares down the side, that i had fabric swatches in, and a rectange down the bottom with a quote from the scene the costume would appear in. They cost me around $17 each... it all depends how much you want to spend i suppose :)

For my Prelims, they were on A3 paper, so i made a big cardboard folder to put them in, along with my 2 Diaries and rationale..

I would post pics, but being lazy I actually haven't picked my major work up from my old school yet... lol

Good Luck!!

EDIT: I got the boreds at a discount because I payed for them when I ordered them. They were originally $22, and the guy knocked $5 off each of them. It was rather nice of him..lol

Last edited:

wagga123

HSC
I went to a local framing place and got them to cut matting boreds out for me. I had a rectangle at the top, which I had the name of the character in, a large rectange on the left, which I placed my drawing, three squares down the side, that i had fabric swatches in, and a rectange down the bottom with a quote from the scene the costume would appear in. They cost me around $17 each... it all depends how much you want to spend i suppose :)

For my Prelims, they were on A3 paper, so i made a big cardboard folder to put them in, along with my 2 Diaries and rationale..

I would post pics, but being lazy I actually haven't picked my major work up from my old school yet... lol

Good Luck!!

EDIT: I got the boreds at a discount because I payed for them when I ordered them. They were originally $22, and the guy knocked $5 off each of them. It was rather nice of him..lol
Thankyou this helps alot
i was worrying about what to do with my prelim sketches and stuff
thanks again :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)