Dragonball z!!! (1 Viewer)

OffTheChane

HSC
Just the other day i was bored at home when i decided to download my old gameboy games on the computer....later that day i had soon realised that i wasted around 6-7 hours playing this one dragonball z game and now i am hooked. Ive been watching old episodes all the time and realising how awsome it was at the time and how obsessed everyone was with it (atleast at my school). Post your thoughts in the thread

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Tough villian appears,
Hero's plot and train for dozens of episodes in a seemingless hopeless quest to best new villian,
Hero's fight new villian in a needlessly drawn out, tedious battle, with far more dialogue than actual battling (because it's cheaper to animate) for a few dozen episodes.
Some special trick is used by the hero's at the last minute and defeats the new villian, in a drawn out plot over too many episodes.

A new and tougher villian appears.

Repeat for 7 years, various spin offs, video game tie-ins repeating the same plot etc...

Most shamelessly crap show ever?

Uncle

Banned
HSC
I don't fancy draggin' balls.

Tough villian appears,
Hero's plot and train for dozens of episodes in a seemingless hopeless quest to best new villian,
Hero's fight new villian in a needlessly drawn out, tedious battle, with far more dialogue than actual battling (because it's cheaper to animate) for a few dozen episodes.
Some special trick is used by the hero's at the last minute and defeats the new villian, in a drawn out plot over too many episodes.

A new and tougher villian appears.

Repeat for 7 years, various spin offs, video game tie-ins repeating the same plot etc...

Most shamelessly crap show ever?
Holy shit I agree with this.
Shows like this and Naruto are best left watched for kids who are still developing mentally.
Anyone who continues watching this during and beyond their adolescent years seriously has something wrong with them.

08er

HSC
there's a movie for dbz now???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)