• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Dragon Fans (1 Viewer)

nicksta_40

HSC
yeh its true we always just make the 8, 5th last yr was pretty good, yet stil got kicked out 1st week of finals. We can stil finish 2nd this yr if we're lucky, but the top 8 is so congested that if we lose the local derby today, we'l drop down to 10th perhaps, or win and go to 4th (depending on other results).

Dragons have good depth, Hornby a great fullback switches to #7, so then a 5gamer in Greenshields takes over and is bloody awesome, and any1 see Ben Creagh's hits last week? that guys a machine, tackles ANY1!

Dragons to win 36-12 today!

transcendent

HSC
N/A
yeah but they're playing Cronulla ( i hate the sharks cause they usually beat the Dragons at most games ).

nicksta_40

HSC
nah we usually get on top of them, they havent won at Jubilee since 99' and we've won 4/5 past games. THe only team who has the wood on us atm is the storm, who we just cant seem to ever beat

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
nicksta_40 said:
nah we usually get on top of them, they havent won at Jubilee since 99' and we've won 4/5 past games. THe only team who has the wood on us atm is the storm, who we just cant seem to ever beat
DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAGONS!!!

Mate, more than just the Storm.

Storm, Raiders, Cowboys in Townsville, Brisbane. Those oome to my head straight off.

The Scum haven't beaten us since 2003 :D :D :D

this_girl

HSC
Congrats on the win today! My damn team cannot make the 8 so for the finals I'll be cheering for you guys. And beating the Sharks is even better :)

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
this_girl said:
Congrats on the win today! My damn team cannot make the 8 so for the finals I'll be cheering for you guys. And beating the Sharks is even better :)
You support the Knights, right? (From memory... :S)

Hehe. Thanks for your temporary support, dear. Much appreciated :D

this_girl

HSC
DRAGONZ said:
You support the Knights, right? (From memory... :S)

Hehe. Thanks for your temporary support, dear. Much appreciated :D
Yes I am a Knights supporter.

And you're welcome! You're lucky the Dragons have many players that I like, otherwise they wouldn't have my support :p

Bookie

Banned
HSC
How the hell does a Knights supporter support the Dragons over the Sharks? The Sharks are a struggling side who try to play footy. The Dragons are salary cap rorting pretty boys who get free origin jerseys. And they have "Dragons always get jipped" fans.

this_girl

HSC
Bookie said:
How the hell does a Knights supporter support the Dragons over the Sharks?
Because I have absolutely no reason at all to like the Sharks :D

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
How the hell does a Knights supporter support the Dragons over the Sharks? The Sharks are a struggling side who try to play footy. The Dragons are salary cap rorting pretty boys who get free origin jerseys. And they have "Dragons always get jipped" fans.
Bookie I woulda expected you to know that the sharks are not a well liked team by anyone outside of the shire, except me.

HSC
St George Illiwarra are the best damn team in the league.
sure, they have their bad runs but at the moment the Dragons are on fire.
Just last night they smashed Roosters like Russell Crowe smashed a hotel employee with a telephone.

44 - 6
St George Illiwarra Dragons cannot be stopped.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)