Draft Exam Timetable (1 Viewer)

atreus

HSC
*shrug* If you want to be a lawyer, I suppose you're going to have to get used to this shit?

Also, it's essentially the same for all law students in your year (aside from the few who have done things in a different order), so it's not really unfair.
i get that, and i think that a hand-in exam due the day of another exam is bearable. ive had it happen before. i also understand that there will be another 300+ people in that boat. but i dont think too many will have a 3rd exam to do 90 minutes later.

AdrianM

HSC
A question for maybe Asylum, just had a look at all the exam times, and I see that the only media unit that actually has an exam is MAS104... Does this mean that 200 and 300 level media units don't have exams?

peter22

Banned
HSC
This is mine which Is shit as usual. I can never get a fucking ok timetable. Stupid fucking mac uni.

LAW 208 FINAL TAKE HOME EXAM DUE 9 JUNE
ACCG253 - Financial ManagementWednesday 10 June 13:50 3 hrs
ECON200 - Microeconomic Analysis Saturday 13 June 13:50 3 hrs
ISYS123 - Introduction to Information Systems and Technologies Monday 15 June 09:20 2.5 hrs

HSC
cool mine are pretty far apart :)

oh and btw, wow, to all of these people who posted, ive never seen u guys in the mq forums before... but now i see u come out of ur shells.....when they start talking about the exam dates....ROFLS :haha:

Atlas

HSC
N/A
cool mine are pretty far apart :)

oh and btw, wow, to all of these people who posted, ive never seen u guys in the mq forums before... but now i see u come out of ur shells.....when they start talking about the exam dates....ROFLS :haha:
:wave: Exams are a touchy area that gets most students thinking violent thoughts, especially with such a stupid timetable :bomb:

peter22

Banned
HSC
:wave: Exams are a touchy area that gets most students thinking violent thoughts, especially with such a stupid timetable :bomb:
Haha that is so true. But then again, the reason I didn't post be4 was because I was banned :( But now its all good. Hopefull you will continue to see me posting on the maq forums.

Atlas

HSC
N/A
Haha that is so true. But then again, the reason I didn't post be4 was because I was banned :( But now its all good. Hopefull you will continue to see me posting on the maq forums.
What did you do to get you banned?

xJaix

HSC
10, 15, 16,17

HUZZAH!

At least i don't have any on the same day. Not the best but still pretty good compared to some others on here! :D

*hopeful*

HSC
NOOOOO

2 on the 11th - morning and arvo and next one is 8 days away on 19th!

hope they change it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)