Dr Who (1 Viewer)

draliz

HSC
I LOVE DOCTOR WHO! One of the best shows on TV!

I like David Tennent as the Doctor, he's awesome! I didn't like Rose that much, got sick of her. Liked Martha and love Donna! She's funny. Cracked up laughing when she saw the Doctor for the first time in ages and how she was mouthing out words and stuff. So funny.

Can't wait for this week's episode on ABC.

karoooh

HSC
OMG Tennant's definitely leaving after 2009. :(:(:(:( Won't be the same anymore. </3

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
No. :(

But it was to be expected rumors have been around for awhile now. I guess it really is the best time for him to leave as well although with this talk of a feature film it would be cool if Tennant could play the Doctor in that although I guess would be a good way to introduce a new Doctor.

I just wonder what type of Doctor we will have next...

MissGiggles

HSC
he's leaving? so the rumours are true? aaaarrrrggghhhh!!!! david tennant is the best as the doctor (ok, ive only seen 2 but Christopher wots-his-name sucked out loud sorry ppl). yer i loved him as barty crouch jr...so crazy lol. it just wont be the same

btw my friend (who also warned me bout him leaving two days ago) has told me that its known his name is in two parts like ours and nothing too foreign. i don't think anyone's that much of a lip reader but what does everyone else think bout his name? i am sooo obsessed with that

and on the regeneration paradox em_516 brings up prosessor song called the doctor to the library. she was expecting him to appear from nowhere and no-one else was allowed in so...with the process of elimination... she didn't need to recognise him!!!! i dare anyone to challenge my logic lol.

all characters who have recognised him don't have to recognise his appearance...if they are familiar with him they will be automatically smart enough to recognise that he turned up out of nowhere and will associate that with him

em_516

bludging..
HSC
karoooh said:
OMG Tennant's definitely leaving after 2009. :(:(:(:( Won't be the same anymore. </3
Yeh but didn't we all think the same thing about Christopher Eccleston and then they brought out this sexy beast!

David Tennant is hot right now. He'll be in other things, I wouldn't worry. He was in a BBC production of Casanova, ugh so hot. <3 :p

karoooh

HSC
em_516 said:
Yeh but didn't we all think the same thing about Christopher Eccleston and then they brought out this sexy beast!

David Tennant is hot right now. He'll be in other things, I wouldn't worry. He was in a BBC production of Casanova, ugh so hot. <3 :p

Hahaha, yes, yes, yes... but when Tennant came in, he was so vibrant and enthusiastic and SO cute... :eek::eek::eek:

And though I love Eccleston's, 'reserved', Doctor, Tennant trumps Eccleston. :p

em_516

bludging..
HSC
No way! Were you not devastated when Eccleston left?! I was so bummed and I was really upset that they were replacing a man who acted with such awesome attitude.

It was lucky that they aired Casanova between the two seasons because I totally fell in love before the next season so was a lot happier with the replacement :D. But Eccleston was definitely a good find. They'll find another quick-witted nerd *drool*

Book Freak

Whovian
HSC
David Tennant was my first doctor so now I'm really sad he's going :uhoh: , hav u heard that there's gonna be another doctor played by David Morresy in the christmas special?

orange.chocolat

Nerdfighter.. FTW
HSC
PrettyOddProlix said:
Any idea who's next portrayer of the Doctor?
I heard a few months ago that they were thinking of Any Winehouse but I really hope that was just a horrible rumour!
Oh wait, here we go..
"The outgoing Doctor Who producer Russell T Davies has told how he would love to see Amy Winehouse play Doctor Who, but is adamant the role should be filled by a man"

I also heard that it could be Rose (billie piper). But I don't think that would work either because she's with the other (but same...) doctor in her universe.

It better be someone good!

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Hahahah what kind of shit rumour is that? Surely it was just a joke/throwing people off the scent.

As if Amy can act, let alone be witty, let alone stand up. If they went with Amy I think a lot of fans would be outraged. I'm not sure I could watch a season of Amy Winehouse. Yuck.

I really feel like Billie is done for now. There's not a lot of options to cross parallel worlds it seems haha, and she's already been back once and that's been really exciting etc. If it happens again, it won't be for a while. Maybe she'll get a spin-off show though, dealing with aliens and shiz in her parallel world with her own means :p

Anyway, I am pretty confident that they'll get someone just as good as the previous doctors :)

Book Freak

Whovian
HSC
I don't think anyone knows who it's gonna be right now, I might be prejudiced towards past doctors but I 'recon it should be a bloke, just cos it always has been and he's only got 3 regenerations left :cry:

bleu

HSC
yeah david tennant was great as Doctor Who, i really enjoyed watching him, he made the bad episodes bearable....I'm kinda like almost best mates with David Tennant, almost...he's my friend's uncle's best friend, so pretty sure i'm famous by association whooo :p

em_516

bludging..
HSC
David Tennant > my TV > me
Pretty sure that's a closer association :p

karoooh

HSC
Exactly; SIF it's Amy Winehouse. YUCK. Anyone who casts her is obviously clueless about Dr. Who and its fans.

And Rose is done. She's not going to come back. She has her own Dr. now - They provided closure for that story line. And besides, Billie Piper's off doing Secret Diaries of a Call Girl or whatev.

orange.chocolat

Nerdfighter.. FTW
HSC
I really do hope that both the rumours posted are wrong. I can't imagine what would happen to the show if Amy Winehouse was the Doctor *cringe*

Apparently there was an April Fools joke by NME magazine this year that reported that Amy WInehouse was going to be the new villain, so maybe that's where the rumour came from and has no real credibility.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I love Secret Diary for a Call Girl :eek: She's finished filming that for now - apparently she's having a baby!

I love Billie, but one time she was talking on that Dr Who Confidential show and she had some serious acne going on, and yet her skin looks flawless on TV. Hate.

Book Freak

Whovian
HSC
I just recon it should be a guy, it's always been a bloke and they're a bit late in the series to change that now, the only girl doctor I've ever seen was in the curse of fatal death, any1 here seen that? it's HILARIOUS ("Only the daleks, don't have noses" lol)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)