Dr. Pepper (1 Viewer)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
So the other week I was talking to some friends in America, telling them how I wish they could send me over a case of Dr. Pepper.
To my absolute shock, I go down the street to Psycho Chicken yesterday and they have Dr. Pepper. Yes, the same Dr. Pepper that was discontinued in 2003. Same funky taste, which I probably won't be able to get used to, because it was pretty pricey :(
I also had some Grape Fanta, good stuff.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i wish i could share your happiness at that. but i hate dr pepper. it tastes like aids. *vomit*

grape fanta is AWESOME though.

HSC
i LOVE dr pepper. you can get it at this lolly shop in the shopping centre here, i buy a can like every time i go past it :eek:

i miss american lollies and drinks and cereal and stuff. except their chocolate, ew.

Roadahead

HSC
I miss Dr Pepper! nothing use to feel better than waking up and roasting a nice warm cup in the saucepan.....

ALLLICE

HSC
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr Pepper!!! That stuff is friggen awesome and there's this little place I know where they sell it, but it's expensive cos it has to be imported :(

sigh....why couldn't everyone learn to love and accept it

CieL

HSC
Dr Pepper tastes like the asian SARS cola.. not the disease, it's an actual brand..

AppleXY

s00 l33t xD
HSC
Uni Grad
Dr. pepper is awful, fkn disgusting i second that motion above me as well lol

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
crazy american's!

its all good but.

*sips iced tea*
I want a root beer

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
bazookajoe said:
So the other week I was talking to some friends in America, telling them how I wish they could send me over a case of Dr. Pepper.
To my absolute shock, I go down the street to Psycho Chicken yesterday and they have Dr. Pepper. Yes, the same Dr. Pepper that was discontinued in 2003. Same funky taste, which I probably won't be able to get used to, because it was pretty pricey :(
I also had some Grape Fanta, good stuff.
katietheskatie said:
i LOVE dr pepper. you can get it at this lolly shop in the shopping centre here, i buy a can like every time i go past it :eek:

i miss american lollies and drinks and cereal and stuff. except their chocolate, ew.
Roadahead said:
I miss Dr Pepper! nothing use to feel better than waking up and roasting a nice warm cup in the saucepan.....
ALLLICE said:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr Pepper!!! That stuff is friggen awesome and there's this little place I know where they sell it, but it's expensive cos it has to be imported :(

sigh....why couldn't everyone learn to love and accept it
Tulipa said:
Oh LOVE!

However I'm a bigger fan of root beer. Dr Pepper makes me all nostalgic but.
you people disgust me. katie i thought you knew better than that.

mr_brightside said:
crazy american's!

its all good but.

*sips iced tea*
I want a root beer
more like dettol lolz

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
breaking said:
more like dettol lolz
hahahahah THATS WHAT I SAID!
"SARAH,WHY DOES THIS TASTE LIKE DETTOL"

But try Barq's Root Beer.
It has a different flavour, sorta cola/vanillery
as well as the odd antisepticness of it all.

mcslave

HSC
katietheskatie said:

http://www.usafoods.com.au/
If you miss it that much this place has a pretty wide range of crazy american food products. theyre based in melbourne but they do ship. i dunno how it would all work out in terms of value but i thought id mention them.

ALLLICE

HSC
mcslave said:
http://www.usafoods.com.au/
If you miss it that much this place has a pretty wide range of crazy american food products. theyre based in melbourne but they do ship. i dunno how it would all work out in terms of value but i thought id mention them.
Already know about it...though it's a bit pricey eh...:eek: they even have grits! ...grits!:)

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Root Beer.. fucks that so weird tasting.

Dr Pepper - how much Co2 does it have?

Not a fan of either of them.

I like Sarsaprilla or whatever much better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)