dr du a1 class (1 Viewer)

chairtablespoon

HSC
N/A
hi i recently got into dr du’s a1 class and i was curious as to why they don’t give lecture notes out anymore. the teacher has a lecture notes book and copies everything out from there so why don’t us students get one anymore?

skzzks

HSC
hi i recently got into dr du’s a1 class and i was curious as to why they don’t give lecture notes out anymore. the teacher has a lecture notes book and copies everything out from there so why don’t us students get one anymore?
i think it’s coz there’s too many students (like 50ish) in a1 classes (usually idk if it’s like that for urs asw)

JiffyVFX

HSC
hahahah same although my friend said that in his previous classes for a2 he also didnt get the lecture notes booklet so maybe its up to teacher preference? i have THE dr du and no cap his handwriting is too cursive i cant read his sines and i wish i had the lecture booklet so that its already written down...
i think it’s coz there’s too many students (like 50ish) in a1 classes (usually idk if it’s like that for urs asw)
but surely if they can afford 50 quizes and 50 homework booklets a few lecture books wouldnt hurt 😅

skzzks

HSC
hahahah same although my friend said that in his previous classes for a2 he also didnt get the lecture notes booklet so maybe its up to teacher preference?
a2 w no lecture note that is unheard of maybe they js forgot to print them or smth then unless his class is rlly big

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)