DR DU A1 CLASS?? (1 Viewer)

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
I personally do online rn and yeah all the same content. But it does take me a while for some topics. One thing I'll rec u to do is not to make lecture notes. those things take way too much time and ur better off just doing the hw bc they dont even care ab the lec notes anywyas.

kractus

HSC
smaller class, gets lecture notes but less HW and 'less incentive' i guess since you're in a lower class
also A1 only has a few classes per week while A2 is much more flexible

howcanibesmarter

HSC
is a2 class worth it?
I personally think A2 is fine, ig if u prefer smaller classes go for it. Its kinda the borderline being tryhard and chill. A3 and below i think the students dont care as much. Ik some pretty good teachers that teach a2

Last edited:

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
I personally think A2 is fine, ig if u prefer smaller classes go for it. Its kinda the borderline being tryhard and chill. A3 and below i think the students dont care as much. Ik some pretty good teachers that teach a2
Yeah ur better off doing online if ur in a3s lmao

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
perhaps there is a potential disadvantage towards doing a3 compared to a1
yea I personally think u should just go a1s f2f bc you do lose value if u go online given you won’t get as much hw. And you’re not rlly that far anyways. 1.5hrs is nothing.

Paaandora

HSC
i travel 2hrs (there and back) 2 lessons per week thats 4 hrs of travel. I personally think 1.5 is fine lol, just do smthing like memorising stuff on the way, the trains r ususally pretty quiet
2 lessons per week? what? like you do ext 1 and ext 2? would that be even necessary?

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
i travel 2hrs (there and back) 2 lessons per week thats 4 hrs of travel. I personally think 1.5 is fine lol, just do smthing like memorising stuff on the way, the trains r ususally pretty quiet
How long does it take for you to get to school then wth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)