withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
BAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

wait, I don't get it either:(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I think the faculty decides these. It's like in the US college I'm going to. I wanted to choose one particular lecturer as mine as he received 'three teaching awards'. However, on ratemyprofessor.com the students all say he's the most incompetent fuckwit lecturer barr none

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
wikiwiki said:
Well he is better than that guy from Ireland : "Ireland has a McDonalds! Geopolitics at work! I'm not turning my microphone on!"

It could be worse, he could be female.
Diarmuid Maguire?

He put me off from studying politics forever...

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
yes! professor michael jackson won!

Rorix

HSC
Tig won! :)

And Linda English too. She's a pretty good lecturer. I'd had voten for her. Better than Paul Preda who looks and acts just like the fat guy out of Hitch - the one that does the pizza oven dance (which btw looks exactly like Pauls hand movements)

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
i think paul preda is a good lecturer
and i hated tig when i did ecmt

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
and yeah that daryl jarvis guy.. i found him extremely offensive. he would say things like students at uws are stupid and we're at a sandstone university etc. and i don't see how lectures that just consisted of spits flying around bagging out protestors and the french is effective.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Toodulu said:
and yeah that daryl jarvis guy.. i found him extremely offensive. he would say things like students at uws are stupid and we're at a sandstone university etc. and i don't see how lectures that just consisted of spits flying around bagging out protestors and the french is effective.
i dont mind offensive humour. it's better then being politically correct.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Stanislaw? That's a silly way of spelling it. What shall be revealed? Jon? Waf? Waf's asian girlfriend?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)