Double Major - Marketing and... (1 Viewer)

icecoffee

HSC
Is anyone doing a double major with marketing? I'm currently doing comm (liberal studies) and am trying to choose another major. Initially i chose accounting but it is so dull, that i'm ready to change to another UoS asap!

Monstar

HSC
I hear Marketing and Finance work well.. or Marketing and Economics.

HSC
N/A
psychology is fun and complementary to marketing...not dull like accounting.

icecoffee

HSC
It's compulsory to do a double major for this course so atm, i chose accounting but like i said, it's mind numbingly dull. I'm also doing PSYC1001 as part of my science credit points so i could major in that as well, but it seems like a lot to do.

How important is first year accounting to marketing? Is it even important? And i apologise for the slightly off topic question but on average, how long does it take to satisfy all the requirements for a major (e.g. accounting)?

HSC
N/A
It's compulsory to do a double major for this course so atm, i chose accounting but like i said, it's mind numbingly dull. I'm also doing PSYC1001 as part of my science credit points so i could major in that as well, but it seems like a lot to do.

How important is first year accounting to marketing? Is it even important? And i apologise for the slightly off topic question but on average, how long does it take to satisfy all the requirements for a major (e.g. accounting)?
not really...
But its good basic knowledge to know. I haven't come across anything related to accounting in marketing. The closest we've come is doing a basic budget when planning campaigns etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)