• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Don't you just have that gut feeling? (1 Viewer)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
shinji said:
hiya. ;p haha

u guys really have weird dreams. XD
Althoguh, I dreamt last night i was still in highschool.. and then some guy in a biplane (lol wdf?) dropped like 2 bombs in our school and i managed to escape ~O~'''

man i have weird dreams. lmao.

seriously though, worrying about ur UAI now is like .. pretty pointless. lol. worry about ur study's and s tuff. worry about ur uai when u actually finish ur hsc exams and u go "omfg wdf bbq!! i'm gonna phail!!! zomg kill me now, et cetera."

haha,, yeah.
My parents have said to me that girls and friends will be my downfall. Now that's just shit.

I'm not sure, I'm getting anomynous or Walter Bagehut when I'm looking for the quote.

Seriously considering it eh? Hmm ... ;) :p :)
bringbackshred said:
Go on, we're bored.

Well at least I am.
I concur. In fact, mines are worse though.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
shinji said:
lmao.

indeed it is.
i phailed my finance quiz. >o<

although, im enjoying it atm. ^_^
Don't worry about it, you can make up for it in the final and other quizzes.

*gets back to editing micro presentation, which is due next week*

bmwz4

HSC
iniv said:
OMG yes....I can so relate-

I had a dream/nightmare a little while ago about getting my HSC results and UAI (came for some reason on the same day in my dream)

Anway I got a couple of band 6s, and a UAI of 91, and I was sooooo depressed, parents were all disapointed :(

then I woke up and was like wth?!? . For the record I don't think there's anything wrong with a UAI of 91- top 9%, or there abouts, of the state!!...probably why my dream weirded me out/was so confusing- I was all confused and worried about what of that was my UAI (or a lower UAI), would it really be that bad/would I react that badly?? :eek:

argh...my parents have really high expectations of me too, probably too high. It's nice to know they think I'm so intelligent and hardworking, I'm just worried they'll be disapointed

LMAO!! its funny cause you actually got a few band 6's yet you got 91 haha...what a funny dream...thankgod i havent had a UAI based dream yet...just some exam ones...like during half yearli time i dreamt i went into the hsc english exam without memorising my essays or short story...it was pretty freaky because it felt real and i thought i was gonna fail :'(...yes its sad!

i dont know if ill get my desired uai because you just dont know if your doing enough?...but if i got below 90 i would ostracise myself! lolol

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
bmwz4 said:
LMAO!! its funny cause you actually got a few band 6's yet you got 91 haha...what a funny dream...thankgod i havent had a UAI based dream yet...just some exam ones...like during half yearli time i dreamt i went into the hsc english exam without memorising my essays or short story...it was pretty freaky because it felt real and i thought i was gonna fail :'(...yes its sad!

i dont know if ill get my desired uai because you just dont know if your doing enough?...but if i got below 90 i would ostracise myself! lolol
Mine haven't strayed off naked ... nichhhole :shy: Get the Simpsons reference, I'll give you $5*. *Payment can be made void at my discretion.

bmwz4

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Mine haven't strayed off naked ... nichhhole :shy: Get the Simpsons reference, I'll give you $5*. *Payment can be made void at my discretion.
haha u sure <3 nichhole ss :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)