Don't forget your party popper for the 7th (1 Viewer)

ilovemrchips

Hey fellow extension english sufferers....

I'm sure that for many of you this is the last bitch to jump over before you are officially free from the accursed bonds of the HS(fucking)C =}

Sooo.....

Don't forget to take your party popper!!! And at 11.30am when they say "pens down"

*POP*

hehehhe

PS. if your supervisor's really tight, just make sure that what you will be doing will not put in the running for a mark of zero (notes, paper, unauthorised material - eg. streamers and fireworks blah blah fucking blah!)

Last edited:

bails

lol one party popper aint enough, im thinkin of fire crackers as its also my last HSFC xam eva!!!

kazerati

he he he.. now theres a nice idea...

n i was just thinkin somethin nice and sane, like breaking my pens, and jumping up an down in uncontrollable excitement...

but party poppers!!!!

GENIUS!!!!!

Hollie

(sadly) there will be no party poppers for me cos i dont finish til wednesday.............):

Maddy

Damien Martyn Rocks!
me neither hollie! i finish on wednesday with hist ext. I am sooo unmotivated to study for ext eng!! Ahh . . .

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
I'm also amongst the seeming throng of Extension 1 students who finsh on Extension History. Nevertheless, I'll pop a party popper 'in spirit'. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)