done ur trial yet? (1 Viewer)

lalaynie

im abhout to do mine in about 45 mins and im so scared, but legal is my 11th and 12th unit :D woohoo lol nah i reckon itll be heaps hard... GOOD LUCK!

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Wasent too bad crime sucked buts its crime and expected. did anything else find that for that 6 mark human rights question they could write an essay i could of i was going to add an extra page then i remembered it was 6 marks stupid crime.

clerisy

HSC
Yeah, my human rights answer was squished all the way down the bottom of the page and I had to cut it short (because yes, it was only 6 marks). Stupid human rights questions are always too encompassing.

Yes, crime was disgusting. I was almost in tears over the first part because I had never studied crime & social order-- I had always viewed it as the wishy-washy part of the syllabus with no real answer that they could NEVER ask a question on. And how is someone supposed to relate Jim and Susan to that? Pfft. Crime prevention was also wishy-washy; law reform was a stupid question because what is there to write about conditions of reform without agencies and effectiveness? A list with a couple of examples thrown in. It's stupid.

Shelter was nice (predictable, so nice).

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
I was pusing it to relate to Jim didnt relate to susan she was unconscience pfft what idiot goes after a drug addict trying to break into your car

lalaynie

Okay so i failed. miserably. We had 2 and half hours cos we havnt done our other consumers option yet... but everyone finished really early, did anyone else think that there was alot of time for not much?? or is my school just dumb??

ulbnxt

Oh i got fuked over so badly in legal studies exam today. Our school told us we were going to be sitting CSSA papers, so i solved a lot of their past papers. But then they popped out the ARC paper, and it was fuking hard as!!!
we had the dumbest and and most irrelevant questions...half the stuff wasnt even in the sylabus.
howd u guys go? wasm ur format similar to the HSC? and what were the questions like? God help me

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
it was the WORST exam ive ever done in my life!!!!! and im really miserably shit at maths!!!! i couldnt do any of it!!! the focus study for family....:worried:waffle much? and i forgot all my lcmd! i fucked it BIG time!!! im like 2nd of my class and legals my best subject...but its like they asked me everythin ive never looked at!!! grrrr....im so upset!! : ( well at least everyone else at my skool was screwed2!!!!

Last edited:

jodes_w

lalaynie said:
Okay so i failed. miserably.
yep me too. lol. good stuff hey, yeh we did consumers we could only do part b of the question tho coz we havent done it, did family tho it was shit. lol. yep hated the crime section, had no idea bout consumers, made it all up, may as well have done something i hadnt even studied. lol. oh well its over now! crappo but oh well.

d0nk

hehehe i failed HARD... my teacher was one of the ones who made the paper

Mays

HSC
:(

lets just say im still recovering...
just a few points...
1- wtf was the crime question...a little more action would have been nice (i want dead ppl dam it!)...stupid people! stupid questions ...stupid me!!!

2-multiple choice was exactly that...not confident about that section at all...stupid qurestions...stupid choices...

3-my teacher changed our extended responses...dont know why..but as long as she is happy...not as bad as crime n human rights....

4- last but not least human rights....it should be a human right not to have such stupid questions...
i hate it i hate it.....*sniffs*

Melody

HSC
N/A
Completely fcuked consumers and not so good for crime... lot of bs and talking out of rear... I did well in multiple guess and i think i did fine in human rights and family

What's worse is that i have topped every assessment so far... But one of my friend's has always been close behind me... I'm pretty sure I may have lost my only chance at a medal :( She studied a lot and I only half-crammed this morning before the exam... I feel kind of guilty because I'm half-hoping that she fcuked it too... *shakes head in shame* I'll be the only Gardiner girl not to get Legal medal... only Gardiner girl not to get any medal....... :( I guess I've learnt my lesson for HSC.....

Last edited:

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
mine arent until a few weeks time :p
but ive still got assessments to hand in before that day :(
....shucks!

gracehowden

just me
HSC
legal exm was FUked! hated crime, hated multi chocie.. our school had 2 write TWo essays on GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT which was horrible becoz we havnt done family yet ( bit behind:S) any ways..not happy jan.. FUCin SUSAN and JIM... I HATE YOU!!!!! :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross: :vcross:

richardshunt

what was the question on family u guys did?i think mine was the catholic skool one or something someone told me

cameron0110

HSC
The short answers in my trial messed me up, but I think they screwed everyone up because instead of human rights the question was choose a domestic and international issue and discuss how the rule of law and/or natural justice was breached. The rest was pretty much as expected though.

carlz_07

HSC
I got first in the class :D woo!

I did best on the questions I thought I'd go bad on, the essays on W.O and G.E that I had to do, they were hard but I did them! All in all, fairly happy!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
it was supposed to be my last exam today but because im sick its scheduled on monday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)