domino (1 Viewer)

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
only movie that interested me atm, i saw it the other day and pretty good.
just a bit all over the place and too much effect on effects thats all.

and since i love girl leads in action movies, made me like the movie even more

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
It was such an arrogant movie though :p I mean, a similarly filmed movie was Snatch, which was a lot easier to watch than Domino..

Interesting filmography, crappy plot, nice Keira Knightley shots ;), too many characters..

SharkBait

HSC
i was strangely attracted to keira in this role....there was sumfin abt her in a tough chick role. she did quite alrite....
choco was HOTNESS. god....but wot the hell was that abt, when they GOT NAKED in the middle of the fukin desert after their FREAKIN ACCIDENT?!
BUT YEAH, good film. i liked it. the A.P.A.T.T part was funny.

Always

HSC
Keira Knightley's accent was just so wrong. A bounty hunter with a posh accent? Puh-lease.

Choko isn't too harsh on the eyes though. :p

HSC
Its a british accent....I have a british mate who sounds exactly like her.
I enjoyed the movie.

I

icycloud

This movie was f*cking awesome! Loved it to bits :D Keira Knightley was great in her role I thought.

Always

HSC
DigitalFortress said:
Its a british accent....I have a british mate who sounds exactly like her.
I enjoyed the movie.
I have a slight british accent left from my childhood ;), so nothing against british accents. It just didn't suit her role, imo.

Also, did anyone notice her child character's american accent? Very ironic, I thought. A good little girl with an american accent grows up to be a bounty hunter with a posh accent.

I

icycloud

Always said:
I have a slight british accent left from my childhood ;), so nothing against british accents. It just didn't suit her role, imo.

Also, did anyone notice her child character's american accent? Very ironic, I thought. A good little girl with an american accent grows up to be a bounty hunter with a posh accent.
Hmm I didn't notice that bit, but I guess it would be weird if you *did* notice it. But I didn't hehe.

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Saw this a while ago. The only decent thing about the movie was Keira's charm ;) The British accent is totally sexy though...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)