Dolce&Gabbana in Sydney? (1 Viewer)

faov

HSC
Hey :wave:

I just returned to Australia and though I realise there isn't a Dolce & Gabbana boutique in Sydney, is there an authorized outlet or somewhere that I can purchase legitimate items from their latest male collection? :confused: I won't be in Singapore for 2 months but some of their bodywear and other assorted items really appeal to me!?

Thank you :)

faov

HSC
mr_brightside said:
David Jones in the city is probably your best bet.
Thanks for your help, but I looked there already and they didn't have a very extensive range.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
hot chilli on king st in newtown has alot of D&G stuff, mostly D&G jeans. but its fake though, but cheap, and you cant tell the difference anyway.

i know versace classic off chapel st in melbourne has alot of D&G stuff, real ones too i know coz i bought two D&G shirts there :eek: 220 bucks each.

faov

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
hot chilli on king st in newtown has alot of D&G stuff, mostly D&G jeans. but its fake though, but cheap, and you cant tell the difference anyway.

i know versace classic off chapel st in melbourne has alot of D&G stuff, real ones too i know coz i bought two D&G shirts there :eek: 220 bucks each.
Thanks for your help. I'm going to pass on your first suggestion, I would be far too embarrased to wear fake Dolce & Gabbana and feel awkward supporting piracy, but I'll try the Versace boutique - though I'm surprised to hear that they sell Dolce & Gabbana there!

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
There is a Dolce and Gabanna boutique in Sydney, it's on castlereigh street, near King. I think so anyway... I know that's where all the other Boutiques are round there.

faov

HSC
Riet said:
There is a Dolce and Gabanna boutique in Sydney, it's on castlereigh street, near King. I think so anyway... I know that's where all the other Boutiques are round there.
Oh really? Thanks so much for your help! I'll have to look and see if they do have a boutique in Sydney, I really hope so! It's just that I didn't notice one in their viewbook :(

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
They better be damn good shirts for that price.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
faov said:
Thanks for your help. I'm going to pass on your first suggestion, I would be far too embarrased to wear fake Dolce & Gabbana and feel awkward supporting piracy, but I'll try the Versace boutique - though I'm surprised to hear that they sell Dolce & Gabbana there!

feel awkward? um, k.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Too much emphasis on labels man, just wear something that's comfy

faov

HSC
bazookajoe said:
Too much emphasis on labels man, just wear something that's comfy
No offence, though I appreciate your reply, but I would rather be dead then wear something potentially embarrasing. I like to treat myself like a brand, and I have a brand image to protect, therefore I must wear clothes that represent me in only the best of ways.

cfair

Banned
HSC
Captin gay said:
haha you're such an idiot
Agreed, what the fuck? I wear branded clothes too but only because they look good, not because they represent me or some shit.

What kind of fairy land are you living in?

faov

HSC
Captin gay said:
What the fuck is a Dolce and Gabbana
Your kidding, right?

You're gay and don't know Dolce & Gabbana (notice I didn't use the word 'and' in place of '&')?

sthcross.dude

HSC
faov said:
No offence, though I appreciate your reply, but I would rather be dead then wear something potentially embarrasing. I like to treat myself like a brand, and I have a brand image to protect, therefore I must wear clothes that represent me in only the best of ways.
fag

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
faov said:
Hahahahaha.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Last time I check Dolce represented "I'm a pretentious fuckwit."

faov

HSC
sthcross.dude said:
That word has negative connotations, can't you be kinder? e.g. use the word 'gay'. I don't take offence to being called gay, because I am, but I don't like that f word.

faov

HSC
Riet said:
Last time I check Dolce represented "I'm a pretentious fuckwit."
Actually, Dolce & Gabbana is a symbol of high fashion status.

zdzislaw

Jack, much
HSC
You can think what you want, but post start a thread like the one you did and post something like you did and well, people are bound to attack you for being so...flamboyant shall I say?
And snobbish too might I add.
A brand may represent high status, but it's still a piece of fabric, and doesn't make you any better or any worse a person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)