Doing something spontaneous after walking out of last exam (1 Viewer)

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
JosephW said:
Probably take my shirt off and run around lol..lame i know.

Sucks though cause i finish on the 30th, first person in my school :mad:
I finish on the 30th too! people in my school are finishing as early as the 27th

I'm probably bring a party blower and streamers. and a shield, in case people try to kill me

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
I may also do a few cartwheels in my skirt, and run off into the sunset, jumping and clicking my heels.

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
I have like 500 pages of notes for my last exam. Might rip that up and throw it around, but don't want to get fined by the council or end up picking it all up.

Hsimpson

HSC
nudie run to surfers paradise.. haha should get ther in time for schoolies

wil123

HSC
My mate is lighting up her notes as soon as they say time up

Last edited:

tijana69

HSC
well i have the last ever exam of the hsc on the 13th novemeber which is society and culture
im going to go around the whole entire school
and
SCREAMMM LOUD AND PROUDDD
through all the coridoors, teachers staffroom and the school office
the boys would probably chuck a few burnouts at the front of the school ahaha jokess

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
AkaiHanabi said:
I finish on the 30th too! people in my school are finishing as early as the 27th

I'm probably bring a party blower and streamers. and a shield, in case people try to kill me
one guy at my school only has to do english all his others are vets.

samwell

HSC
My last exam is Geo and my class is small. We are planning to stay the full time and maximise on our marks then after its doing something stupid in the basketball courts. havent really planned anything. we shall wait and see.

seano77

Walk On
HSC
I remember last year one guy came up to our year 11 classroom and rubbed his face on the window, screamed, knocked on our door and then ran away. Not a bad effort. I think in the name of spontaneity I might do a few little gay jumps in the air, punch the air, feel embarrassed and then go home and put loud music on. Need fireworks or something.

xJennax

HSC
My friends and I are having a bonfire on the beach on the last night of exams and burning our notes and everything. :p

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
art was our school last exam so our teacher gave us party poppers on the last day of official school and told u to let them off at the end of the exam, only problem was that we were all panicing casue of the stupid examiner scaring u before the exam telling us that our BOW were damaged, but we didn't know whos were damaged.

kasakiki

HSC
Uni Grad
hmm, well my teacher/mentor said she's dress up in a little kids fairy dress and wait outside the hall on my last exam day and then commence to dance with me when i walked out, i dont know if she was serious.......its highly possible that she was,lol
other than that, my ancient class will all prolly go get some lunch somewhere and hoon around cheering,lol

aero135

Super Ultimate User!
HSC
Screaming and rolling. Unless i find something more creative before the 31st.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)