doin business course but not business oriented (1 Viewer)

th

No.1 Asset
HSC
doin business course but not business orientated

hi im just thinkin about doin a busiiness course next yr at uni but dont have ne subjects like business studies or economics I wanna do a business info system course give me your opinion ???

Last edited:

matt#1

HSC
N/A
th said:
hi im just thinkin about doin a busiiness course next yr at uni but dont have ne subjects like business studies or economics I wanna do a business info system course give me your opinion ???
If that is what you are interested in...then do it. You can always transfer into a different course if you find out that you don't like it.

maddison10

HSC
N/A
no subjects like economics or business studies are assumed knowledge or required to do any course, in fact they treat you as if you know nothing, its true that you may have to put a little more effort in especially in the beginning to learn things which others may already know but its definitely not going to stop you from doing the course, and if you want to do it then you should

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
th said:
Business Information Systems is more IT/Business based anyhow, so if you have done any computing subjects that should help. And as ppl have already said they treat you like you dont know anything

mr_shittles

Big Chief
HSC
matt#1 said:
If that is what you are interested in...then do it.
That's the best peice of advice that anybody can give you in making any choice in life. If Bus Info Sys is really what interests you, then go for it. My understanding is that you have to do all these basic biz sujects and then its data management, systems, etc. after that. If you're good at computers and interested in business, i'm told this is a reasonably good area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)