does your bf oogle over other girls right infront of you??? (1 Viewer)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
KeypadSDM said:
Did you just transgress social ideologies? Good stuff. Anyway, I'm a nerd. We've evolved beyond the caveman necessities. Soon enough robotics engineers will do away with most manual labour, and dumb kids will just have to deal with no jobs.

oh look whos back at BOS... its keypad... the most modest person ive ever talked to :)

Butterfly Kissz

i wana go bak to unsw!
HSC
SKA said:
heres a scenario....

your driving along in the car with your bf and you see him staring at some random skanky bitch walking on the pavement OR he makes a comment such as 'oh shes hot!' OR does a bit of column A and a bit of B!

quite frankly this pisses me off! i cant even watch a movie sometimes without him going 'dayem!' and i know exactly what it means.

he says he tries to keep it to a minimum out of respect for me but i guess it just doesnt work all the time.

girls.... does anyone else get this, and does it shit you hard or is it just me????

and guys...what do u think about it??? do you think its disrespectful but still do it anyway???

my ex used to be like that. his excuse was atleast im being honest .. hes such a f*** but my friends used to tell me atleast with the girlsin the movies he doesnt stand a chance and with girls in the area- most wud be unlikely

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
mine does it, and i don't mind coz usually i'll do it with him :p

never see any hot guys though :( sometimes he'll go "OK brb, off to chat up that chick", or i'll go "i'm going to leave you for a fobby nerd in hong kong" :p
tis all in good fun ;D

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
my boyfriend very rarely does without me....we are usually both perving on the same girl. but my ex would be driving along and like slow down and everything i was like "fuck not good enough am i?". if i said that to my boyfriend he'd probably have a heartache because he still cant believe he managed to score someone with 'my good looks'....what a silly boy...

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
hmm.. it shouldn't bother you because chances are
a) he's only looking because of what they're wearing (ie. next to nothing)
b) he doesn't care about her personality, whereas he's with you because of your personality (hopefully) .. if he was going to ogle you all the time it would be quite annoying too because you'd be thinking 'doesn't he care about me for who i am, not what i look like?'

anyway..

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
anti said:
hmm.. it shouldn't bother you because chances are
a) he's only looking because of what they're wearing (ie. next to nothing)
b) he doesn't care about her personality, whereas he's with you because of your personality (hopefully) .. if he was going to ogle you all the time it would be quite annoying too because you'd be thinking 'doesn't he care about me for who i am, not what i look like?'

anyway..

hmmm interesting points.. never would have thought of that.

but my bf rarely tells me i look sxc.... not even on the formal night :(

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
SKA said:
Awwww... that so sux...
Maybe his not the type to say those kinda things... I know I was one...

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
my boyfriend and i both do it......

hahahahahhaha
us too
i try to do it discreetly but u cant miss my jaw on the ground at some topless guy getting off the manly ferry :)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
SKA said:
my bf told me every two minutes how beautiful and sexy i looked, in the end i decided i looked like shit and he just kept telling me to make me feel better....id preferred him to say it once and that was all.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
SKA said:
oh dear that's no good. my ex used to tell how beautiful i looked when i was still half asleep and grumpy in the mornings...

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
my bf looks @ other chicks and says they're hot, but i do too...with him

it doesnt bother me @ all, he is only looking @ their faces/bodies and doesnt bother trying to talk to them, so it doesnt worry me

i check out other guys, so its his right to look @ other girls....just bcos he looks, doesnt mean he wants to touch

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
tammer said:
oh dear that's no good. my ex used to tell how beautiful i looked when i was still half asleep and grumpy in the mornings...

heheheh awww dats so cute :'o(

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
i just had a kinda fight with my bf... im sick of being second best to all the other 'better' chicks in town

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
what the fuck do you expect dating someone named "sxcdragonboy"

jesus h christ

KwIcKsAnDz

HSC
SKA said:
heres a scenario....

your driving along in the car with your bf and you see him staring at some random skanky bitch walking on the pavement OR he makes a comment such as 'oh shes hot!' OR does a bit of column A and a bit of B!

quite frankly this pisses me off! i cant even watch a movie sometimes without him going 'dayem!' and i know exactly what it means.

he says he tries to keep it to a minimum out of respect for me but i guess it just doesnt work all the time.

girls.... does anyone else get this, and does it shit you hard or is it just me????

and guys...what do u think about it??? do you think its disrespectful but still do it anyway???
Havent you heard of the look but dont touch principle. if your not the hottest babe on the earth than get used to it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)