Does my school's ranking matter (2 Viewers)

aqwerty13402

HSC
I have a tiny cohort (60-ish students) and at LEAST 20 of them do not care in the slightest about their atar. We usually rank quite poorly as a school anyway, but I think that we are going to be bottom of the barrel this year. If I rank well in my subjects, is it possible to still get a high-high atar (96+)? :cry:

carrotsss

HSC
yeah just rank highly in all ur subjects

and also if your teachers suck then self study beyond what they teach/give you just in case they’re missing content or teaching u wrong

aqwerty13402

HSC
yeah just rank highly in all ur subjects

and also if your teachers suck then self study beyond what they teach/give you just in case they’re missing content or teaching u wrong
Okok thank you. And yeah that's basically what I have to do. My Business, PDH and bio teachers are constantly either skipping major dot points or covering them really briefly. ITS SUCH A STRUGLE OML :frown2:

liamkk112

HSC
Okok thank you. And yeah that's basically what I have to do. My Business, PDH and bio teachers are constantly either skipping major dot points or covering them really briefly. ITS SUCH A STRUGLE OML :frown2:
yeah u just gotta learn independently, dw u will be ahead of everyone else when uni starts and u have to learn stuff urself

nitto

HSC
im sure it matters to an extent but ultimately it's going to come down to your own individual marks. if you can outperform everyone else then u can definitely

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)