Does IPT complete you? (1 Viewer)

tobiascockerill

HSC
The nature of IPT, The Decision Support system using neural networks to process information helping human beings with everyday situations.....The Transaction Processing Systems allowing us to communicate in life with the simple ease of technology.....this is the nature of IPT, a subject which hits deep within the souls of students....do you agree? :rofl:

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
tobiascockerill said:
The nature of IPT, The Decision Support system using neural networks to process information helping human beings with everyday situations.....The Transaction Processing Systems allowing us to communicate in life with the simple ease of technology.....this is the nature of IPT, a subject which hits deep within the souls of students....do you agree? :rofl:
get off the pot.

:rofl:

tobiascockerill

HSC
well....
Clearly none of you are the dedicated HSC students i had come to expect...not to worry, one day you will all learn the graces of an SQL query and the warping of a vector image, whilst maintaining the protocol of the social and ethical issues regarding privacy and data encryption (both symmetric and asymmetric).

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
tobiascockerill said:
whilst maintaining the protocol of the social and ethical issues regarding privacy and data encryption (both symmetric and asymmetric).
that line has some serious flaws.

protocol as known in the IPT syllabus is the set of rules or the language by which a communication link is governed. i doubt social and ethical issues have protocol ;)

the only reason IPT doesnt pleasure me anymore is because studying it has ruined my life. the above statement is one example of such... ahaha

tobiascockerill

HSC
I see you have studied the course well, my friend, however, i was referring to the protocols of life rather than the protocols of IPT. You then of course will know that we are using a superb communication system with [FONT=&quot][/FONT]an accurate, reliable and secure transmission medium. now, if you will excuse me, i have other things to do than sit and be harassed over my pride and joy. Perhaps you wish to complete a degree in information systems with me?

tobiascockerill

HSC
Economics hey?
What be the projected outcome of this course for you??
Have you taken into account the negative externalities because these do factor into the equation.
It is important that you retain your highest possible opportunity cost initiative!

"Man is simply waiting to become your machine"

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
tobiascockerill said:
Perhaps you wish to complete a degree in information systems with me?[/FONT]
no one's harrassin you.. you asked for our opinion and we gave it. One of the essential facets of IPT's Project Module module is the Communication and Team Work section where to be on a productive and succesful team, one must not take constructive criticsms personally. In that case, all hell would break loose.

i think i'll pass on the offer thanks.

HSC
tobiascockerill said:
Economics hey?
What be the projected outcome of this course for you??
Have you taken into account the negative externalities because these do factor into the equation.
It is important that you retain your highest possible opportunity cost initiative!

"Man is simply waiting to become your machine"

me?

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
I think this is the perfect thread for my boyfriend, the nerd. yay.

As for me,well I wouldn't know the first thing about IPT since they never offered it at my school. the bastards.

Rock
Paper
Shizzle

sclis

HSC
wm_abusef said:
get off the pot.

:rofl:

Im sorry, i must agree with tobiascockerill. IPT is the best thing i've ever done, and i will continue to do IPT related courses all my life, as it completes me.

biggie walls

HSC
the common demoninator doesnt give a shit about this sort of stuff and thinks your a crackhead... whether or not thinkers of your kind are/will control us in the future remains to be seen - but good on you for thinking in an abstract manner

*sparklez...

HSC
wow...u seem so passionate about the damn subject lmao
well...all i can say is SDD *reprezent* bwuahahhaha

manavji

HSC
N/A
LMAO!! <<< thats all i can say after reading this thread..

1. this thread is a crackup!
2. the threadstarter.. lol!! watta PIMP nerd
3. even though i love IPT myself, and i enjoy doing it, and hoping for a band 6 in HSC, but dannggg!! by the sounds of this guy he shud be coming first in state this year haha...

haha all i can say is.. goooodluck!! and no ipt does not "complete" me.. LOL... i jus do it coz its easy and will scale my UAI up in HSC ..

bede007

HSC
The guy who made it was being sarcastic...he hates the subject and wanted all these nerd fuckers to respond to him, which they did....AGGRESSIVELY! Ipt is probably the shittest subject in exisetnce, and is made more boring by the teacher at our school who has a shit monotone voice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)