Does having braces really matter (1 Viewer)

CieL

HSC
Yeah same, I've never needed braces.

Cept the dentist said I could have them if I want hahaha no thx =.=

My bf has the sexiest teeth ^^ cept he's starting to grind them badly at night and the bottom row are getting flat =S

blueeyesguy

HSC
CieL said:
I've never found boys with braces attractive... maybe because I have a straight teeth fetish or something... I cant even look at crooked teeth...

There's nothing wrong with braces themselves tho.... as long as your keep your oral hygiene, and I cant see bits of food stuck here and there, and your braces don't resemble rusting copper... rarara
Oral hygiene is an issue i must admit kinda disgusting i know but its not like everyone with bracers is going to carry a tooth brush with them everywhere lol well i guess thats an idea i could start a trend or i could just be talking absolute crap:)

Katie :)

HSC
I got braces last christmas... apart from when they're adjusted I hardly notice them. I am typically a very smily person and I find that I still smile with as much confidence as I did before. I still look like me and some people took months to notice that I had braces on (notably not close friends but still)

I don't think braces neccesarily make a person any more or less attractive while they're on... but generally once they are taken off there is a notable change for the better :)

re: poutyness of lips - yep it's true but i'm not sure the pain is worth it. If I didn't have to have braces I would've ripped them out by now (well maybe not myself)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
SilentVoice said:
Its a matter of taste in my opinion , personally I like it better if a girl doesnt have braces , but even if she does it doesnt bother me that much.
ditto to that

bella13

HSC
It's amazing how you have brought this topic up. Everyone has their own opionion on braces whether it be for or against them.
I had braces for about a year and the first reaction my boyfriend gave me was yuk! He didnt like them at all, mind you that was only for the first day. He got use to them just think what would you rather a crooked smile for the rest of your life or a smile to be proud of!

As for your comment does the oppisite sex find people with braces more attracted i dont know i really dont judge someone for whether they have braces or not sorry . but how ever there's something about guy with braces they always look Hawt!

P.s if you would like some more information about this let me know

But if you do decide to get braces or already have make sure you look after them okies !!!

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
white lady said:
Awwww really? :shy:
ive got braces, love changing the colour.
I used to change the color often but when I was at school people used to make fun of my different colors cause its 'immature' so I'm sticking with silver

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
braces hurt smetimes wen ur hookin up wif a chick n ur gettin real into it b4 sex n starting 2 get a lil more forcefull wif ur kisses..and i know a couple who were goin out n they both had braces and they skipped class 4 a quicky behind the building but there braces got cought up in each other so they were connected by the mouth n they were half naked n cudnt put their shirts bak on so they had 2 walk threw the skool half naked and joined by the mouth.lol.they had 2 walk up 2 the office and the bell rang 4 lunch just as they were on their way so heaps of people saw them.hahahaha.was the funniest thing eva..they came 2 skool the nxt day n everyone cheered n clapped weneva they seen either of them..so funny
fucking teens who don't know how to kiss.

if your teeth touches the other person's teeth, you are doing it wrong.

white lady

No Motivation Whatsoever
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
fucking teens who don't know how to kiss.

if your teeth touches the other person's teeth, you are doing it wrong.
thats some good advice. i going to keep that in mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)