Does God Exist? (1 Viewer)

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
You guys dont understand how important this is, YOU KNOW WHAT. STUFF IT?, I am not even going to try.

malkin86

HSC
What's your problem?

How can you tell the difference between people acting for God (whichever God they believe in) and the wishes of the God itself? Is it like the Scotsmen?

Last edited:

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
malkin86 said:
What's your problem?

How can you tell the difference between people acting for God?

People acting for God? .... PLZ explain

alphatango

Resident Geek
HSC
N/A
malkin86 said:
So, can I have an opinion on my cunning plan to avoid compulsary religious education for my future spawn?
Sure. Good idea. :p

Although...I have to admit to some minor issues with claiming to worship a faith that you don't really believe in -- I think it's insulting to that religion, at least to some extent. I suggest you find a bunch of like-minded people and set up your own religion -- much easier, much less messy. :D

dark_angel said:
english sux, mathematics is the true universal language :p
Yupyupyupyupyup. :p

malkin86

HSC
Whatshisface sez: God spoke to me / ( or I read it in the bible) and told me to declare war on people who eat shellfish. Does that mean that God actually wants a war on shellfish eaters, or is it just Whatshisface being whacko?

And what about Whatshisface's followers? The ones who believe fervrently that it is their God-given mission to wreak war on shellfish-eaters?

I read somewhere that it's like:
One bloke sez: No true Scotsman puts sugar on his porridge.
Other bloke: But your mate Angus puts sugar on his porridge!
First Bloke: Yes, but no TRUE Scotsman puts sugar on his porridge. :uhhuh:

Do you see, zahid?

Did I say that I'd only pay lip-service to Buddhism? I've been interested in it for a little while.. once I understand more about it, I might convert, like legally and stuff. Although do I just have to do any rituals that Buddhists might have (I really need to learn more) and then say I'm Buddhist on the census?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)