Does God exist? (4 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
pattii said:
damn it sucks rite? topic shit? writing style shit?
When did I say it sucks?

You could have found better reasons for why cannibalism existed. Like moral dilemna's and shit. For example, the will to live versus survival of species.

It was a good read, it was just tl;dr. Needs moar attention grabbing lines.

"Did you know human flesh is considered sweeter and more tender than animal flesh?"

Last edited:

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
no that wasnt the point of it, it was a suggestion of a possible canidate for allowing 'modern' cannibalism to start.

they have to get the idea from somewhere.

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC
i really dont see the point of this thread, the existance of god would depend on the individual, there is no point in debating lol

i dont think u can be proven right or wrong on this topic of the existence of god

edit: wtf 316 pages

K

katie_tully

there is lots of point in debating
debate will either reinforce your faith or make you stop and re-evaluate, and that cant be anything but healthy

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
i really dont see the point of this thread, the existance of god would depend on the individual, there is no point in debating lol
Would you say the same about Zeus, Pussy Trolls, Pixies, Fairies, Leprechauns?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I wish when I talked people would take the time to consider my arguments than pass me off as a crackpot :(

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I always considered your arguments NTB. You helped shape my beliefs with your arguments, and I thank you deeply for that. (Uh.. Not That Deep.. no homo.)

Plague

HSC
The universe is so large, we haven't even come across 1% of it. In that 1% that we haven't come across, we don't understand what goes on in that.

Who are we to project our tiny existence upon the entire universe?

Anyway, even if you do think that a god exists, it's on you to defend your position, not the agnostic or atheist.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Plague said:
The universe is so large, we haven't even come across 1% of it. In that 1% that we haven't come across, we don't understand what goes on in that.

Who are we to project our tiny existence upon the entire universe?

Anyway, even if you do think that a god exists, it's on you to defend your position, not the agnostic or atheist.
Dude, we've explored <1% of our own damn ocean floor. Make it real.

0.0n1% of our universe. If that. And in that little we've explored, in that little piece of utter insignificance, so say that we are the creation of a divine being, that the universe is our oyster?

How arrogant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)