Does God exist? (5 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
lol we received small bibles at my school as well. i just chucked it in the bin and never looked back ;)
thats so fallacious and disrespectful, you're hypocrisy is beyond means necessary...

The Bible is a work of fiction, written by fallible humans.
are you trying to convince all the Christians in the world what you say is true?

you don't have any proof to justify you're poor invalid statement, and you never probably read the bible, so if i were you id think twice before you go around saying inappropriate things about any religion, they weren't fallible humans, they were humans that spread the word of God around the world.

Last edited:

Titburger

HSC
you don't have any proof to justify you're poor invalid statement, and you never probably read the bible, so if i were you id think twice before you go around saying inappropriate things about any religion, they weren't fallible humans, they were humans that spread the word of God around the world.
I lol'd a little bit

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
They were humans high on opium.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
thats so fallacious and disrespectful, you're hypocrisy is beyond means necessary...
Respect must be earned, not handed out freely like bibles.

Christianity has revealed itself (to me) as being violent, contradictory, and discriminatory... the latter resulting in what we see today as racism, sexism, homophobia etc.

In the end, all you christians end up with is not your promised heaven and eternal live but blood on your hands.

Name_Taken

HSC

Christianity has revealed itself (to me) as being violent, contradictory, and discriminatory... the latter resulting in what we see today as racism, sexism, homophobia etc.

In the end, all you christians end up with is not your promised heaven and eternal live but blood on your hands.
This is opposed to the gay agenda (as an example) which stands for moral bankrupcy, the promotion of pseudo-science and outright falsehoods and the promotion and indoctrination of otherwise upstanding members of society into an indecent and unhealty lifestyle?

Christianity is not violent, it is not descriminatry, and it is just plain ignorance on your behalf to scapegoat it for the various social problems faced by Western Society.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
This is opposed to the gay agenda (as an example) which stands for moral bankrupcy, the promotion of pseudo-science and outright falsehoods and the promotion and indoctrination of otherwise upstanding members of society into an indecent and unhealty lifestyle?

Christianity is not violent, it is not descriminatry, and it is just plain ignorance on your behalf to scapegoat it for the various social problems faced by Western Society.
What? Did what I think just happened, happen?
Did you just inadvertedly prove everything that was just said?
Or are you trolling?

Stringer Bell

HSC
N/A

Christianity is not violent, it is not descriminatry, and it is just plain ignorance on your behalf to scapegoat it for the various social problems faced by Western Society.[/quote]

What a backward bigot you have revealed yourself to be. Such vile machinations of paranoia ('gay agenda'?) and bronze age morality have no place in the 21st century.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
(as an example) which stands for moral bankrupcy, the promotion of pseudo-science and outright falsehoods and the promotion and indoctrination of otherwise upstanding members of society into an indecent and unhealty lifestyle?
Hey, that sounds like a perfect description of Christianity :haha:

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC

alex dear, what do you call allowing one person to marry and denying another that same "privilege"? hmm? i believe the word you are looking begins with the leter "d" and ends with "iscrimination".

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
alex dear, what do you call allowing one person to marry and denying another that same "privilege"? hmm? i believe the word you are looking begins with the leter "d" and ends with "iscrimination".
BUT ITZ NOT NATURALXa.

itz not ryt n .'. it's not discriminating. ITS UNhEALTHY TOOO

Titburger

HSC

I really thought you were better than this. Any respect I had for you and your beliefs was lost in this statement. Or you're just trolling us all ...

Name_Taken

HSC
Um... was it dudeitstotallynotdiscrimination?

Its not discrimination at all to limit the title of something as befitting certain behaviours, with the exclusion of all others which are not the same.

It would be discrimination if I were to say that you should have state recognised unions and it would be an infringement of your rights if I were to say that you can't sleep with a person of the same sex etc.

I really thought you were better than this. Any respect I had for you and your beliefs was lost in this statement. Or you're just trolling us all ...
Please explain.

Naww my respect :(

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A

are you muslim?

coz only a muslim would say bullshit like that.

seriously dude, you're deluded, i think you have mistaken the violence and etc with islam, coz only islam has been found to be corrupt with violence and killings.

its even apart of their teachings, you need to wake up and stop talking shit in you're posts on this thread it sickens me, and you leave yourself open for an argument, you offend alot of Christians saying shit like this, think before you post you ignorant fool.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
are you muslim?

coz only a muslim would say bullshit like that.

seriously dude, you're deluded, i think you have mistaken the violence and etc with islam, coz only islam has been found to be corrupt with violence and killings.

its even apart of their teachings, you need to wake up and stop talking shit in you're posts on this thread it sickens me, and you leave yourself open for an argument, you offend alot of Christians saying shit like this, think before you post you ignorant fool.
i wonder how many times the bible mention the words "stone", "put to death" and "bood on heads"

Titburger

HSC
Please explain.

Naww my respect :(
The sheer number of assumptions you are making in that statements is a start. I don't want to change the topic of this thread as there is already one for it but it needs to be said

and the promotion and indoctrination of otherwise upstanding members of society into an indecent and unhealty lifestyle?
Just like being around tall people makes you tall?

the promotion of pseudo-science
huh?? And the bible doesn't do a good enough job of that?

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
i wonder how many times the bible mention the words "stone", "put to death" and "bood on heads"

yeah i assume you're just another muslim who is confused and has a poor interpretation of any religion and easily misjudges them by providing biased and baffling invalid statements combined with sentimental rubbish, everything you say from here on is complete nonsense..

umm, yeah maybe on a few occasions, but do you even know what you're saying? the thing with the stone was mentioned because at that time of age, stoning people to death was one of the death sentences they have for people who commit crimes, not Christians though, remember Christianity was still being established, it was mainly concerned with the Jews..

if you have difficulties misinterpreting things, you shouldn't even bother.

you never even read a bible, you dont know what you're talking about

islam teaches killings and it says so explicitly, they live by the sword and die by the sword is a perfect example of this, let alone jihad and all the other contemporary crap.

over the last 1400yrs, around 270 million non believers were murdered by muslim jihadists. Islam destroyed the Christian Middle east and Christian North Africa, it was also estimated that around 60 million Christians were slaughtered during this conquest
the last 1400 years.

Also, half the Hindu civilization was annihilated and 80 million Hindus murdered. Islamic jihad also destroyed over 10 million Buddhists. In other words, Islam is a killing machine.

In conclusion Islam is a barbaric religion

Islam a religion of peace? hah i don't think so.

In the Quran itself, it teaches to eliminate the Jews and christian, Christianity doesn't encourage violence, its part of the 10 commandments, thou shall not kill...so wake up and stop basing bullshit with you're clouded judgment when the truth is there right in front of our faces, its a matter of you agreeing/disagreeing, if you disagree, dont bother opening yourself fire with false judgment again.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
he who lies with a man as one lies with a woman has done what is detestable. they myst be put to death, their bloods will be on their heads.

does that sound fucking peaceful to you? cus it sure does to me.

and lol@ spending the majority of your post putting down another religion.

edit: and yeah the commandment says "thou shoult not kill" but what about all the other verses that tells you EXPLICITY to kill?

Last edited:

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
only in Islam.

if that's you're definition of peace then you are seriously deluded.

i put that, because the way you posted earlier on lead me to the conclusion to assume you are a muslim

only a muslim would say such things.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
only in Islam.

if that's you're definition of peace then you are seriously deluded.

i put that, because the way you posted earlier on lead me to the conclusion to assume you are a muslim

only a muslim would say such things.
stop making dumbass assumptions. take a look at some of my posts before labelling me as muslim.

Titburger

HSC
are you trying to convince all the Christians in the world what you say is true?

Mathew 6 - "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. 6But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen."

pwned

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)