Does God exist? (4 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

XaittyO

HSC
There are many different ways of looking at religion. Im atheist. Think about it people.

1. The ever useful Sandwich Paradox. Could god create a sandwich that he himself could not consume? If the answer is yes, than he isnt as all powerful as he seems, as it is suggested that god can do anything, so surely he must be able to eat this uneatable sandwich. But if the answer is a no, then surely god, being all powerful, would be able to build it?

2. Science. Science has undisputable evidence that god doesnt exist. Most of the bible can be explained through science (this will be discussed later on). Evolution has solid, concrete evidence to support its existence. Have we seen the bones of jesus christ? No. Have we seen the tablets given to Moses bearing the ten commandments? No.

3. Once again, science can explain most of the bible.

The Parting Of The Red Sea:
Before a tsunami, tides go in and out. Given how shallow the red sea is, it is possible that the tide came in so far that it stayed as it was for long enough for the jews to haul ass across.

Thats just one example. Apply your mind, surely you will think of more.

4. The virgin Mary -
In one episode of television show "SCRUBS", it is said that John Dorians then girlfriend became pregnant, but without penetration. Indeed, Dorian inadvertently Masturbated onto his girlfriends vagina, impregnating her. This is indeed, possible. This could well explain the conception of jesus Christ.

XaittyO

HSC
and how do we know that the bible was not originally intended as a bedtime story for young children? How do we know that the original author wasnt just the first fantasy writer in recorded history? Given the farfetch'd themes portrayed in the bible, would we not assume that its fictional? Think about it, if the bible didnt exist, and you saw a man walk across water in a film, would you not know it was an effect?

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
2. Science. Science has undisputable evidence that god doesnt exist. Most of the bible can be explained through science (this will be discussed later on). Evolution has solid, concrete evidence to support its existence. Have we seen the bones of jesus christ? No. Have we seen the tablets given to Moses bearing the ten commandments? No.
Well moses smashed the tablet after he saw the people worshiping a golden calf. He then kills them all.
And didn't jesus float right off to heaven?

I'm not religious fyi :D

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
4. The virgin Mary -
In one episode of television show "SCRUBS", it is said that John Dorians then girlfriend became pregnant, but without penetration. Indeed, Dorian inadvertently Masturbated onto his girlfriends vagina, impregnating her. This is indeed, possible. This could well explain the conception of jesus Christ.
LOL! Joseph and mary were so kinky :spin:

XaittyO

HSC
if you choose to believe that a man can simply float into the clouds without the aid of technology that didnt arise until millienia after the alleged time of christ, then by all means i guess he did. But no, he didnt just float away.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
if you choose to believe that a man can simply float into the clouds without the aid of technology that didnt arise until millienia after the alleged time of christ, then by all means i guess he did. But no, he didnt just float away.
its actually almost 2 millenia. and no i don't believe in it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)