Does enrolling into a course mean... (1 Viewer)

wheres-wally

HSC
you won't be getting early feb round offers?

They say you are advised to accept main round offer because you can still be able to receive later offers and then withdraw from main round one. But would enrolling after accepting mean your no longer considered in feb rounds? (bcos I'm afraid of having a shit timetable if I enrol later than most ppl, but would like to see if I can receive a better offer-would I be able to cancel my enrolment then?)

Really need help!!!Thanks in advance!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Depends on whether you have higher preferences that you weren't offered.

Enrol now - just in case you don't get in in a later round.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Depends on whether you have higher preferences that you weren't offered.

Enrol now - just in case you don't get in in a later round.
^You're still considered for later rounds even if you've enrolled already.

wheres-wally

HSC
Why can't you?? :S

Also, what are the chances of getting an offer in early feb round for courses that have vacancies listed?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Why can't you?? :S

Also, what are the chances of getting an offer in early feb round for courses that have vacancies listed?
Depends on the demand for that particular course. How close is your ATAR to the cutoff for your preferred course?

wheres-wally

HSC
Bcos I realised that I want to do Medical Science over Psychology at UWS. I received an offer for Psych but would like to get into Med science now. The 2011 cut offs for Med Sci at campbeltown(the campus i want to get into) doesn't have a 'V' next to it, whereas the campus in hawkesbury has vacancies but is too far away. My ATAR is about 11-12 points above the cut off for Med Science. What are the chances of me getting offer for Med Sci at Campbeltown campus in feb round?

Thankyou so much for your help btw!! :)

wheres-wally

HSC
Depends on the demand for that particular course. How close is your ATAR to the cutoff for your preferred course?
Bcos I realised that I want to do Medical Science over Psychology at UWS. I received an offer for Psych but would like to get into Med science now. The 2011 cut offs for Med Sci at campbeltown(the campus i want to get into) doesn't have a 'V' next to it, whereas the campus in hawkesbury has vacancies but is too far away. My ATAR is about 11-12 points above the cut off for Med Science. What are the chances of me getting offer for Med Sci at Campbeltown campus in feb round?

Thankyou so much for your help btw!!

theMoment

HSC
That's provided you're able to respond to your offer from UAC. I can't, :(
What do you mean by responding to your offer?

I'm overseas atm and I didn't get my first preference, but my second preference.

Help?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Responding I believe is saying "Yes" or "No" to it.

wheres-wally

HSC
"Bcos I realised that I want to do Medical Science over Psychology at UWS. I received an offer for Psych but would like to get into Med science now. The 2011 cut offs for Med Sci at campbeltown(the campus i want to get into) doesn't have a 'V' next to it, whereas the campus in hawkesbury has vacancies but is too far away. My ATAR is about 11-12 points above the cut off for Med Science. What are the chances of me getting offer for Med Sci at Campbeltown campus in feb round? "

Can someone respond? anyone? D: help

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
V says there may be vacancies. Keep hope people. Why are people so pessimistic these days...?

wheres-wally

HSC
What are the chances of ppl dropping Medical Science at UWS campbeltown campus :\ ??

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
V means there ARE vacancies.
I disagree. How can they know there will be vacancies if no one has accepted their offers yet? Remember that list was released at 9pm when offers went out. It's just conjecture, in my opinion.

theMoment, the letter says: "These are your preferences, this is what you got offered/not offered and why" - and some form so I can accept it. I'm not sure what to do with it though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)