Does Australia have a Muslim Problem? (1 Viewer)

Does Australia have a Muslim Problem?

• Yes

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 30 71.4%

• Total voters

haitham

HSC
Is Muslim immigration bad for our economy/ society? The first Australian suicide bomber was a Muslim.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzW1Q3YGx5U
how many muslim bombers do you think there are around the world. say there 16000 (which is not true) then you are only looking at 0.00001 % of the muslim population of 1.6 billion people. please my friend , for the love of humanity use your logic

what happened to the other 99.99999% of the population

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Muslim's are the problem not the solution for Australia. Muslim Australians have a higher crime rate than average Australians. Muslims haven't made an enormous contribution to Australian society. Muslims bleed the welfare system dry and are very violent illegals according to the NSW Police Force Crime Statistics. Muslims are blood thirsty and have a sneering attitude to the slaughter of innocent lives. It's horrific that we have people out there like Muslims in our society. A survey by SBS has systematically said that Muslims support terrorist culture and give financial support of terrorism.

Last edited:

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Muslim's are the problem not the solution for Australia. Muslim Australians have a higher crime rate than average Australians. Muslims haven't made an enormous contribution to Australian society. Muslims bleed the welfare system dry and are very violent illegals according to the NSW Police Force Crime Statistics. Muslims are blood thirsty and have a sneering attitude to the slaughter of innocent lives. It's horrific that we have people out there like Muslims in our society. A survey by SBS has systematically said that Muslims support terrorist culture and give financial support of terrorism.
The majority of Australia's dole bludgers are not Muslim, there are people of other nationalities .....

Aboriginals have a extremely high crime and a lot of them do have welfare , is it horrific we have aboriginals in our society ?? NO.

Clearly your arguments are biased and frankly, I think your argument is invalid.

You are generalistic on the views of Muslims , due the media and what has already happened overseas.

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
The majority of Australia's dole bludgers are not Muslim, there are people of other nationalities .....

Aboriginals have a extremely high crime and a lot of them do have welfare , is it horrific we have aboriginals in our society ?? NO.

Clearly your arguments are biased and frankly, I think your argument is invalid.

You are generalistic on the views of Muslims , due the media and what has already happened overseas.
Don't bring Indigenous Australians into this. Most of their problems are caused by what happened after their home country was invaded so don't try to compare them to any other group within this country, that's just disrespectful.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Muslims vote for the great Australian Labor Party tho

INADIKAP95

HSC
N/A
Muslims wouldn't give a fuck what you guys think. They will keep coming in numbers and do as they want . NOTHING you can do!

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
really don't intend to be racist... buuuuuttttt! have you seen how many asian's there are in Melbourne and Sydney :rotfl:

does that mean there is an asian problem derp...

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Yet a lot of Muslims in western nation support Muslim terrorists.
Please learn to write proper English before you attempt to form a argument.

It's meant to be "Yet a lot of Muslims in western nations support Muslim terrorists."

INADIKAP95

HSC
N/A
Asians are bad, no questions about it, although Asians typically don't kill innocent people.
Yeah just fuck u mate. Ignorant dickhead. I'm white but still can't tolerate shit ur spewing onto your keyboard. I dare you to say this crap out in public.

PakiPrince

HSC
Yet a lot of Muslims in western nation support Muslim terrorists.
Yeah I do. What are you going to do about it? It's my will and choice to support whom I want. 'Free' country remember. Now fuck off.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
It was a typo.

I have, numerous times.

As above. Also, no I am not not, come at me you muslim scum.

I'm not going to broadcast that on this forum.
She definitely is not not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)